2A+3T
3Lz - perhaps "e"
3S+3T+2Lo
ChSt
CCoSp
CCoSp

Art&Sport

Medalist
Oh well, sorry, but that won't cut it Adam. You're on the biggest stage and you've got to gear up for it. I know that U.S. Nats is tough, and it takes a tremendous amount of energy to compete there, but you've got to bring your best to Worlds or it really hurts what little rep you have. Beautiful program, sloppy skate. While Adam fought hard, he just lacks confidence on quads and 3-axels. I say leave out the quads and go for a clean program instead.

And yes, the marks, and Adam is below Kevin Van der Perren and seems pleased. Guess he's happy to not be dinked even more, but below Kevin Van der Perren!? Nah, not with the skills you have Adam, but were unable to put on display for lack of confidence on your jumps. Unfortunately, it is looking like maybe Ross should have been sent to Worlds instead. While Ross does not have Adam's PCS abilities, Ross does have great consistency and confidence. What Ross does, he does well. However, who knows, not sure the ISU judges would rate Ross here as highly as Adam (even w/ Adam's mistakes) -- they sure as hell unfairly low-balled Ross and Ricky at last year's Worlds.

Kissx3

Final Flight
I can't believe he skated to Chrono Trigger. That's a kind of nerdy I can appreciate.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good job by Kev! :clap: Loved the headless scratch spin at the end. :cool:

Btw, I think Surya showed up wearing a bright pink fuschia colored top, sitting in the front row. :)

Medusa

Record Breaker
Kevin improved so much, I was really hard on him during his early career, but he must have worked so hard. And it shows. Plus - a fighter.

On the other hand I do believe that for the sake of the sport it's more important to have 3 US spots than 3 Canadians. The US boys have so much potential. The Canadian men's field is not anywhere near that deep (and interesting IMO).

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Kevin will do no worse than 12th.

He had hip injuries last season, thus the poor showing. Glad he's back on track.

Go D10!

blainechan

Match Penalty
On the other hand I do believe that for the sake of the sport it's more important to have 3 US spots than 3 Canadians. The US boys have so much potential. The Canadian men's field is not anywhere near that deep (and interesting IMO).
Come on, even if US has 10 spots....they are NOT going to help. FS has shifted to Asia. NA is not like it used to be. US boys have potential...but none has delivered in the last couple of years.

blainechan

Match Penalty
Kevin did what he needed to do, he'll be 12th at worst.

:clap: let's hope Chan can win this so we will have 3 spots next year at home! And if the stars align and Can Fed can put more pressure to the judges, we will sweep the podium! :laugh: