Men Free Skates | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Not a perfect skate at all. But good for Jeremy to fight today. and he got the quad! That program is gorgeous. I hope that will inspire his teammate later on in the FS. :)

gmyers

Record Breaker
Abbott didn't do that bad. Some obvious errors but compared to some previous performances was ok.

So many mistakes and another not-fall... it broke the spell, alas. I had tears in my eyes in the first minute. If only he could have a do-over, this would have been a great run-through.

SGrand

Final Flight
Whoa, he really seemed to lose focus. At least he landed, but they weren't the nicest landings.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Wow, JEremy had a great program going and gave in a bit to the pressure at the end. Still, with the marks they gave Denis, Jeremy should definitely score higher. He did lose points on his last several technical elements, but landed the quad. Yay! Damn the men's field is a minefield. I just so much wanted to see a clean skate from him, but got to take this. I do love Jeremy!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, if there was *one* routine I wished Princess Caroline could've watched it would be Jeremy's FS, because even with the mistakes it was exquisite. :love: And I saw Gwendal Peizerat watching him at the end with a sublime expression, thereafter clapping, my feelings exactly. :cool:

Such an exquisite skater, just too bad he will never have the medals that validate it, such a shame. But maybe if he stays in long enough he can set a US National Record (and I'm not being facetious)...

emma

Record Breaker
This program could be a masterpiece if Jeremy ever skates it totally clean.

Even Peter Curuthers (sp?) is saying he should keep this LP for next year...I can't believe I"ve become 'one of those fans' that wants skaters to reuse programs, but I want to see this again and again and I ant to see him nail it perfect and more than once!

periperi

On the Ice
Well, I give credit to Jeremy for the fight he showed here. He could've gone down on a lot of these jumps, but he didn't. It's a lovely program and he's a lovely skater.

Art&Sport

Medalist
No, no! I know Jeremy lost points at the end, but he should have received higher on the technical score. Didn't Adam get a higher technical score? The judges must have downgraded on GOE a number of Jeremy's jumps. Not good.

Art&Sport

Medalist
This program could be a masterpiece if Jeremy ever skates it totally clean.

He skated it very clean at Nats -- only a minor doubled jump at the very end. Not a fail really. He was so nervous here. Gosh, I think what CoP asks of these guys is a bit too much. But someone needs to rise above, and IMHO it is not really Patrick that often either, despite him being held up high when he does make mistakes.

emma

Record Breaker
No, no! I know Jeremy lost points at the end, but he should have received higher on the technical score. Didn't Adam get a higher technical score? The judges must have downgraded on GOE a number of Jeremy's jumps. Not good.

He gave a lot of points away, singled a jump (I think a salchow) and had to fight for a lot of landings. I didn't count revolutions on spins or look at centering, but he4 did get a level one in the sp, so we'll have to look at protocols when they come out. I'm happy for him that he did fight....he can take that fight into next year and hopefully build on it. He is, though, capable of so, so much more. Just hope he has the kind of moment some day on the the big stage as he so deserves it into terms of talent.