Men Free Skates | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peter Carruthers has a very unhealthy obsession with the butt spin. Give it a rest, man. It's COP, so that spin is here to stay.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)

Music: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong

7th after SP

4T - nice
3A
3F
FCSSp
3Lz+2T - holds on, 'tano on 2T
CiSt
Falls on random footwork!
3A+3T - nice comeback
3Lz+2T+2T
3Lo
CCoSp
ChSt - he looks happy, audience clapping
3S - holds on
FCCoSp

Very strong performance, except for the fluke fall!

Art&Sport

Medalist
I really don't think Jeremy should be behind Denis, since Denis wasn't clean either. Denis was a bit smoother on most of his elements, yes, but I think Jeremy's program was more difficult.

emma

Record Breaker
Hanyu is serious!!!!! wow! what an amazing skater - he fell hard and bounced right back up and kept delivering the goods!

Kissx3

Final Flight
Wow, just 17. He's a little phenom, makes it look effortless. Too bad about the freak fall.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I know Hanya should place 1st, and rightfully so, he was exquisite, but the fall ruined it for me a bit. Because it reminds me of Sasha Cohen at the 2006 Olympics, I'll always be uncomfortable about her winning the silver medal despite two falls, no matter how exquisite a skater and deserving of a medal, it does the sport a disservice to reward falls imho.

That said, great skate! :rock:

Becki

Medalist
I almost couldn't watch Yuzuru's performance...I was so nervous for him. But great effort as his first worlds. I kinda saw the slip coming...sadly to say.

Did anybody notice Yuzuru looked out of breath right from the beginning? I think he might be injured :S