2012-2013 Programs by Discipline | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2012-2013 Programs by Discipline

loreley

Rinkside
Ryazanova-Tkachenko
FD - The Godfather

Ekaterina said in interview that this music was suggested by Tarasova. At first their FD was to Pink Floyd "Hey You", but they had to change it (looks like TAT didn't approved).

Macassar88

Medalist
Ryazanova-Tkachenko
FD - The Godfather

Ekaterina said in interview that this music was suggested by Tarasova. At first their FD was to Pink Floyd "Hey You", but they had to change it (looks like TAT didn't approved).
Pity because I would have wanted to see the PF dance, seems more interesting than another Waltz

slipslidin

On the Ice
Aaargh! Let me say Tut, tut, Tat! Don't you think Pink Floyd is more interesting? I care about this couple and have been hoping for a change of pace for them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I think Pink Floyd could be more interesting.

The following two JGP Courchevel contestants in Men's have updated their bios:

Simon Hocquaux FRA
SP Selection from Goan Project
LP Pearl Harbour (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer (information from 2011/2012 season)

Charles Tetar FRA
SP Barber of Seville by G. Rossini Music
LP Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters; Buddy Rock by Jerry Lee Lewis; Blues Nobody by Nat King Cole; Rock Around the Clock by Bill Haley

And the following in the Women's:

Tania Odermatt SUI
SP Kalinka (Russian gypsy music)
LP Supertramp

Hwi Choi KOR
SP The Road
LP Lord of the Dance

Carla Monzali FRA
SP The Nightmare Before Christmas by Danny Elfman Music
LP Fairy Tail Manga; Song From A Secret Garden

Nastassia Hrybko BLR
SP Carmen by George Bizet
LP The Master and Margarita (soundtrack) by Igor Korniliuk

Laurine Lecavelier FRA
SP Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman
LP A Chorus Line

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Takahiko Kozuka 2012-13 SP
music: THIS LAND IS MINE EXODUS

I still hope it's some kind of mistranslation on twitter. Such a heavy music for the light Kozuka. But who knows what arrangement they will choose...

janetfan

Match Penalty
Takahiko Kozuka 2012-13 SP
music: THIS LAND IS MINE EXODUS

I still hope it's some kind of mistranslation on twitter. Such a heavy music for the light Kozuka. But who knows what arrangement they will choose...

Never underestimate the power of an Oscar winner ;)

Exodus won for best score back in 1960 (beating Spartacus and Magnificent 7).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT3-mOHqva8

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
IN now has posted Champs Camp article re Wagner, Gao, Zawadzki: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

Ashley Wagner
SP Red Violin

Christina Gao
SP "Close without Touching" by Kostia

Doris:
I basically copied and pasted the above from my post in the Champs Camp thread. Based on GS guidelines, I have been trying to avoid cross-posting, but am getting the impression that it is considered acceptable (and even helpful) in some circumstances?

ETA:

Johnny Weir
SP Poker Face (by Lady Gaga, which we knew)
http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2012/08/23/champs-camp-day-1-nuggets/

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Doris:
I basically copied and pasted the above from my post in the Champs Camp thread. Based on GS guidelines, I have been trying to avoid cross-posting, but am getting the impression that it is considered acceptable (and even helpful) in some circumstances?

yes you are right. The cross-posting is basically referring to someone copying and pasting a post over and over in its entirety... you can share info in different areas as it pertains to the OP even if the info is the same on another thread. :yes:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
another boring and funeral like music ! :disapp:
SIGH, I had high expectations of improvement from R/T

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
yes you are right. The cross-posting is basically referring to someone copying and pasting a post over and over in its entirety... you can share info in different areas as it pertains to the OP even if the info is the same on another thread. :yes:

Thanks for putting my mind at ease, Tonichelle! Sorry if I was being dense about the guidelines. Your explanation will be very useful going forward.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thanks for putting my mind at ease, Tonichelle! Sorry if I was being dense about the guidelines. Your explanation will be very useful going forward.

It's ok. That's why mods are here! :) I appreciate your willingness to understand them - and sharing the info you do. I don't follow twitter as consistently as I should (and I follow other topics there too) so I miss stuff!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Some of the competitors at Courchevel have not updated their bios. However, now there are videos:

So

Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA
SD Minnie the Moocher, Swing Set by Brian Setzer

However
Elizabeth & Le Gac FRA -does anyone recognize this music for the SD, either cut?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR2KQE8oQ8c

and

Sforza & Fioretti ITA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR6mvs2YVK0
SD Swing, Brother, Swing; but I can't quite get the Blues number? can you?

Kalina

On the Ice
Yuzuru Hanyu
FS "Notre Dame de Paris", choreography by David Wilson

You'd think they were holding Worlds in France next year too