Daisuke Takahashi LP Blues for Klook

Daisuke Takahashi EX The Crisis

Patrick Chan EX Elégie

Patrick Chan LP Concierto de Aranjuez

Yuzuru Hanyu LP Kissing You

Jeremy Abbott LP Exogenesis

figuristka

Medalist
Decided to make a poll for fun. These i think are the favourite programs of the men i remember this year. I chose Daisuke Takahashi's sp In the garden of Souls for 1st. When he skated it at nationals i had to watch it over and over.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Dai's Blues of course. It's new, something that we have never seen before. I would pick up Yuzuru's LP too because the match is perfect, as if the music was written specially for him. No, I see I can't. I can vote only for one program. So- Blues.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Oh, do I have to pick only one?! There are several for me - four on this list to be exact. I chose Patrick's Aranjuez.

figuristka

Medalist
I know its hard to pick just one as i love also Yuzuru's LP, Daisuke's LP and Patrick's LP also not to mention his exhibition.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
BLUES FOR KLOOK! In The Garden of Souls and Exogenesis are awesome too. In addition, I have a list of others:

Shorts: Abbott, Joubert, and Rippon
Longs: Joubert, Plushenko, Contesti, Verner, Reynolds, Amodio

Morning Glory

On the Ice
Very hard to choose. Most of my favorites are on the list. Finally, I chose Yuzuru's LP. His performance at worlds was so emotional and I've already watched it again and again.

Ravensque

On the Ice
All of Patrick's programs........master of the blades. I can't get enough, and am looking forward to next year's programs. His Elegy ex. was exquisite.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Daisuke's EX "The Crisis" moves me to tears every time he performs it! :love: Dai's ability to capture the subtlety and nuances of music is so perfect for this piece. Deceptively simple, but with so many emotions pulsing through it. This is definitely my favorite men's program of the season.

Yuzuru's LP is a close second, though...he really gave it his all like I've never seen...:rock: