WTT Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

WTT Ladies SP

alexeifan

On the Ice
Gracie is really exciting, has great jumps, but she'll need to work on her spin entries, they are too telegraphed. Other things need work too, but wow, she can pull off those 3/3's like nothing and under pressure, so refreshing.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Meite head piece and dress, a pretty blue color against her skin tone :)

Too bad about the fall on the triple.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie is really exciting, has great jumps, but she'll need to work on her spin entries, they are too telegraphed. Other things need work too, but wow, she can pull off those 3/3's like nothing and under pressure, so refreshing.

That's the way it should be it almost seems lately with american girls that the jumps were the last thing they learned after all the other basic skills. Jumps should come first then you work on all the other things which Gracie is doing.

Trewyn

Medalist
I remember liking Yrethe's SP at Euros but not so much today unfortunately, though it wasn't a bad skate at all.

I could be wrong but did all the ladies so far attempt triple triples? And only Lacoste's loop-loop failed...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Bad jumps, but Cynthia knows how to sell a program.

So she's last place. PCS too low, like Kevin.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Scratchy first jump on the combo, hard fall on the solo triple, and fall out of the 2axel for Cynthia. She working hard to be last.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Poor Cynthia, I felt bad for her like Alissa Czisny.
Both of them have so much talent, and have some difficulty to control their nerve :(
I like her skating better than Lacoste, I hope that she would skate better in the free skate.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marchei had like the longest short program to me :laugh:

Like the beginning of the program before she started to jump and then I lost focus :biggrin: