FiDs
PCoSp
Li
SlSt

Score: 62.02

Last edited:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
JSF told Russians they better freaking show up at the K&C if they want to collect some yen tomorrow.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like B/L program the best. She has such nice line and stretch!!!

Wish they would relate to each other more.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Yeah....for a top pair, their SBS jumps are ridiculously out of sync. Actually, they barely even pretend to be in sync at all.

Will that lead?

These two should get really low PCS. I don't get their score most of the time.
If she jumps and he's on the ground, then that means 0 point for the elemtn, right? he's not jumping.

gioccia

On the Ice
the weirdest judging I've ever seen. Are the judges trying to help the Canadians and the Japanese?????????????

evangeline

Record Breaker
These two should get really low PCS. I don't get their score most of the time.
If she jumps and he's on the ground, then that means 0 point for the elemtn, right? he's not jumping.

Personally, I think B/L should get no higher than 6.00 for IN...I'm not convinced they hear the music at all when they skate.

I wish V/T were here instead!!

gmyers

Record Breaker
I just think Takahashi and Tran are just wasting everyone's time! Someone switch a country!!!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
the weirdest judging I've ever seen. Are the judges trying to help the Canadians and the Japanese?????????????

Other than the falls, the Canadians had a ready good program with quality executions. He was the only one who changed direction during the lift I believe.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I like B/L program the best. She has such nice line and stretch!!!

Wish they would relate to each other more.

Someone glued ice cream sticks together and put a nondescript face on it and called it Vera Bazarova. This is why its line is unnaturally woody and straight and why it can't relate to the future truck driver that is L. And ice cream sticks can't hear music.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I just think Takahashi and Tran are just wasting everyone's time! Someone switch a country!!!

Why should they? Even if they can't go to the Olympics, T/T are basically guaranteed literally every plum international assignment they can get by virtue of being literally Japan's only elite pairs team. Also, I'm sure the JSF with all its money can comfortably fund them much more than the majority of other federations. If T/T go to Canada, they'll have to duke it out with D/R (who have beaten them before), M-T/M, D/W....a bad day at Nationals can cost T/T a spot on the World team and other international assignments.

Maybe Azerbaijian will have them? But the Azerbaijani skating fed will probably forget to fill in the proper paperwork on time and it'll all be for naught in the end....