WTT Gala | Golden Skate

WTT Gala

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/site/index.html

I am starting this thread to remind people lucky us will have the live stream for the super Gala with guest performers, starting in less than an hour.

Worth staying up another night for, right?

How do you manage your sleep these last few days?

Since a person waking up at conclusion of a full sleep cycle will be awake with energy, I used my sleep cycles of about 1.5 hours each. I normally get 3 - 4 cycles per night. Day 1, I sneaked in 2 cycles after. Day 2 I did one cycle before and one after since I had to get out the next day. Day 3, after Pairs LP, I mistook the time for Ladies and already missed almost half of the Ladies event when I checked in, so I gave in to sleep instead. Today is easy, I'll just sleep in after the event, probably getting 2 or 3 cycles.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
It will be fun to see Miki skate, it has been so long since I have seen her.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
First cutie is up. Novice "Men" Champ.

What a tiny showman. :biggrin:

Then the charming Miss Junior.

Meagan and Eric now.

Last edited:

missysays

On the Ice
OMG- I loved Nathalie and Fabian's Dirty Dancing number!! Sooo cute. Particularly the beginning that's taken straight out of the movie. I'm a happy, happy girl watching that number.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Narumi fell on the throw and at the ending pose. Contrary to during the competition, they "highlighted" her last fall. Poor girl.

Patrick!

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
What was that scary thing John did with Caydee? :eek: Like he was going to drop her upside down.

Oooh, Miki looks so cute and young with her bang.

missysays

On the Ice
Just saw the US team's group skate. That wasn't half bad. :) They obviously needed more practice but they actually put in some group formation stuff in there. Wonder if Marina helped out with ideas and I thought I read somewhere that Charlie was an instructor once with UM synchronized skating team. So that must have helped. They looked like they had fun.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
More little Japanese cuties to wake us up. :) Very impressive little skaters with charisma and great tricks.

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I enjoyed her skates too. Not sure about Joubert's schticks though I am sure his fans were charmed. S/S up now. We Are The Champions again. (Team Japan did the same song earlier.)

auser

Record Breaker
Narumi fell on the throw and at the ending pose. Contrary to during the competition, they "highlighted" her last fall. Poor girl.

Patrick!
Yeah, but I thought her reaction to the ending pose fall was great. The fall caught her off guard, so she quickly threw up her arms in her ending pose from her seated position. I would nominate her for a cutest fall ever award, in the best performing sense(at one time or another everyone has falls).;)