Badly aged tanning addict | Golden Skate

Badly aged tanning addict

heyang

Record Breaker
I heard about this on the radio this AM, but didn't look at the woman's picture until now...... She's definitely overtanned. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually tried to sue the tanning place, unless she's got memberships at multiple places.

In another link, her husband defends her right to tan....

I like having some color, but I've also noticed too much color isn't attractive either. Now that I'm approaching 50, I've got brown spots which my dermatologist has said is likely a result of all the sun I got as a child (before sunscreen was common use by anyone) and I didn't even get sunburn as a child. My 1st bout with sunburn didn't occur until I was 24 and in the Bahamas for the 1st time - just a little bit on my knees was enough to convince me to make sure I wear sunblock when going to the beach in a tropical location. Since then, I wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside for an extended period of time.

Back on topic, I agree - Yikes, she definitely didn't get the message that sun ages you ... wonder if she smokes, too?

She looks tanned in the original sense of the word, like leather that has been tanned. Who could feel that this is attractive?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Back on topic, I agree - Yikes, she definitely didn't get the message that sun ages you ... wonder if she smokes, too?

She definitely has smoker's voice when she talks in the interviews I've seen... her tanning color is just :eek: freakshowish. I don't doubt that she has a warped sense of reality when it comes to what is safe for her children when it comes to tanning. It's her right to be stupid, by all means, but it could definitely be a danger to her child.

that being said we're walkiing a fine line here as far as parenting and the government is concerned.