Michelle Kwan in the news | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan in the news

Go, Michelle! I'm glad she's flourishing.

I hope she tries diplomacy before politics, but that's her choice. The way everyone on both sides is so anti the other party these days, politics is not always a pleasant road to take. But whatever she decides on, I know she'll give it her all and will do a fine job.

Jo1

Rinkside
I m so happy for her. Michelle is an absolutely wonderful person besides her absolutely wonderful skating !!!!!!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Running and winning for congress is my guess. The power, the high profile attracts her. I am not surprised she isn't satified with some minor diplomatic trips. She wants to matter. 5 times the world crowned her champion and cheered her. She became a millionaire in her teens. Michelle has big plans on the world stage. If she thinks FS was hard, wait til she runs for dogcatcher and her life is turned upside down. I think a taste of California politics will kill her appetite. Is she without skeletons? Maybe she is. I am not surprised. THis is a strong woman who wins most everything with superb support. Michelle seeks to be a Debi Thomas, a Tenley Albright but is not a doctor type. Look for this girl to try for something with power and status. MK is getting more interesting for sure. No one seems to be so interested. Maybe our demographic here is young and skaters like Patrick, Yuna, Dai and Mao get the current attention Thanks for the update, we shall see.

If she thinks FS was hard, wait til she runs for dogcatcher and her life is turned upside down.

:laugh: So true. As soon as she declares what political party she wants to represent, she will instantly lose half of her fans. :yes:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Hmmm. Independent then. her money says republican but Danny Kwans leather jacket says democrat. Somehow I think she'll pull a Caroline Kennedy. In today, out tomorrow!