Who is going? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who is going?

Macassar88

Medalist
The short program has open seating, and while generally people sit on the opposite side of the judges (it's closer to the entrance), you can walk over to the other side on the upper levels. Some people have said that they weren't allowed to, but we've done it without a problem a few times. It's a lot less crowded on that side, and it's mostly people who are officials from federations sitting there.
I will definitely do that for the SP and SD's!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh that's great to know! I will definitely be looking for skaters there!
Also do you know whether people can watch practices or not?
Thanks!

Hotel bars are awesome! I did that for Skate America and ended up seeing a ton of coaches + skaters. My convo with Brian Orser at the hotel bar was probably one of the highlights of my Skate America experience. :) It's also a good chance to meet with other fans. :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yes, I read this in our local newspaper this morning. It is still not clear because Aliona couldn't train on ice since SC and the doctor actually said they shouldn't compete. The permission to go to GPF was not granted, if they do not go to TEB they are out of it. Ingo Steuer was also very upset at the judging of V/T at the Rostelecom Cup, saying that this kind of judging hurts the sport as a whole.

Last edited:

yqs100

On the Ice
Yes, I read this in our local newspaper this morning. It is still not clear because Aliona couldn't train on ice since SC and the doctor actually said they shouldn't compete. The permission to go to GPF was not granted, if they do not go to TEB they are out of it. Ingo Steuer was also very upset at the judging of V/T at the Rostelecom Cup, saying that this kind of judging hurts the sport as a whole.

if s/s can go to gpf without participation of teb,,,, it will hurt this sport as a whole too

Liesel

Spectator
I think what we should do is just wait and see. Every thing has not been settled down yet, and Oly season always gives you some "surprise" which you would be gald to see.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Song Nan is on his flight to France. I wish him all the best in TEB

Good that he is healthy again.

If s/s are not up to it, they should just pass TEB and in turn the Grand Prix Final. She should concentrate on getting healthy again. I guess, they wanted to skate at Sochi, but that's life. GPF is not the highlight of the season, they can concentrate on EC or WC.

monikawi

Rinkside
Unfortunately, I can not go to Paris :disapp: following sell tickets.
Tickets are electronic. I'll send in the mail. Payment via pay-pal.

17 novembre (2 tickets) á 50 EUR (category 70 EUR)
Gradin 0 Rang 19, Place 55,56
Gradin P Rang 23, Place 31,32

13:30 hours
18:30 hours

16 novembre (2 tickets) á 10 EUR

15:15 hours

Please contact me on [email protected]

Macassar88

Medalist
Unfortunately, I can not go to Paris :disapp: following sell tickets.
Tickets are electronic. I'll send in the mail. Payment via pay-pal.

17 novembre (2 tickets) á 50 EUR (category 70 EUR)
Gradin 0 Rang 19, Place 55,56
Gradin P Rang 23, Place 31,32

13:30 hours
18:30 hours

16 novembre (2 tickets) á 10 EUR

15:15 hours

Please contact me on [email protected]
I wish that I could buy these tickets at these prices, but unfortunately I already bought tickets.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Ingo Steuer was also very upset at the judging of V/T at the Rostelecom Cup, saying that this kind of judging hurts the sport as a whole.
That's kind of odd to hear this complain from Ingo considering that S/S were too someday back overscored at Euros with sloppy skating over the Russian pair. At least V/T didn't steal the win from anyone, I mean they would have won CoR anyway. Ingo should definitely borrow some manners from his colleage Moskvina.