TV Tokyo broadcast (available on KeyHole only outside Japan):

Japan Open: Oct 6th at 7pm

Carnival on Ice: Oct 7th at 4

Medal Winners Open: Oct 8th at 12:30
Does this mean we'll have a live streaming?? Please post the link! :bow:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Does this mean we'll have a live streaming?? Please post the link! :bow:
No, it doesn't. The broadcast is recorded, not live. And KeyHole is some stuff you need to install in your computer. Not all people were happy with the service though. I never did it because I am in Japan. Better to ask someone who did. Or wait for the youtube links. I am sure they will show up soon after the broadcast. www.v2p.jp/video/

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
TV Tokyo broadcast (available on KeyHole only outside Japan):

Japan Open: Oct 6th at 7pm

Carnival on Ice: Oct 7th at 4

Medal Winners Open: Oct 8th at 12:30

Thanks for the heads up. Will you be attending?

I have always had problems with Keyhole TV it messes with my computer. I will wait for youtube.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I will, 100% JO and CoI. As for MWO- a tiny chance that I will, only if my personal stuff get canceled.
So, please, share with us your thoughts about the events (especially JO, the one I'm interested the most in!)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Patrick Chan ‏@Pchiddy
Heading to Japan next week for the 2012 Japan Open - excited to show off my new long program, eat ramen and see the fans!
1:29 AM - 29 Sep 12​

janetfan

Match Penalty
What an inaccuracy! Plushy will be 30 y.o. in 03. 11. 2012.

Here is a delighful quote by Mishin from the article:

"Therefore our goal is not now to win and crush his opponents"

Patrick and Dai must be sleeping better hearing such words. ;)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
You can't count out Plushenko in any competition. But I'm sure Patrick or Daisuke will win this time.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Here is a delighful quote by Mishin from the article:

"Therefore our goal is not now to win and crush his opponents"

Patrick and Dai must be sleeping better hearing such words. ;)

Mishin and his metaphors! :laugh: Mishin often used metaphors in interviews. I like them!

Daisuke respects Plushy. He said on Japanese TV after Torino:

"oh, my god,, there was a God,,",
I felt amazing aura,, he couldn't hide it" etc..

Of course, he was young, and worse skater than now.

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker

To be behind only the world's top two, and beat Kozuka, Brezina, and Buttle (who is not competing in amateur skating anymore), is surely indicating that he is quite competitive.:yes: It'll show that he has a chance to win Euro again and be on the world podium.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
To be behind only the world's top two, and beat Kozuka, Brezina, and Buttle (who is not competing in amateur skating anymore), is surely indicating that he is quite competitive.:yes: It'll show that he has a chance to win Euro again and be on the world podium.
I believe in him. He beat Kozuka in 2009 COR,("He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice." - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009) and in Vancouver.
Taka and Plush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nSTA0F490

And he always beat Buttle, like in 2010 JO, when both skaters were not competing in amateur skating. Plushy beat Daisuke in every race, when they competed together. On one occasion he met Patrick... Do you remember the last JO? Dai and Patrick fell. Plushy doesn't usually fall. One thing what isn't too good for Plushy, the JO isn't a serious competition, so that will be weird, if he won't smile, won't speak with the other skaters, like he usually did, if he competed. He is always serious, because of the concentration. In 2010 he was very cheerful, he made the carnival atmosphere there...he will not be able to concentrate. But maybe the Japanes's love will help him.

Last edited: