Lee and Faustino out? | Golden Skate

Lee and Faustino out?

Spark

Rinkside
I just read on another board that Hjordis Lee and Lenny Faustino have withdrawn from Canadians. :(

I was looking forward to seeing them skate after reading people's positive impressions of this match. Anyone know more information about this?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
check skate canada's website... it may or may not be able to shed some light on the situation.

Spark

Rinkside
Thanks. Doesn't tell me anything more than what I already know, though. I guess I'll have to wait for the specific details.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I guess they were not ready. Oh well, there is always next year!

britt_sk8

Spectator
Spark said:
I just read on another board that Hjordis Lee and Lenny Faustino have withdrawn from Canadians. :(

I was looking forward to seeing them skate after reading people's positive impressions of this match. Anyone know more information about this?

I wondered if they were competing ! and now I know but does anyone know why? I hope its not because they are not ready because I was hoping that they would be a good team!

britt_sk8

Spectator
Is Joannie or Jennifer the best!

Im not really sure what I think is going to happen but a good reason for jennifer to win would be because she can always come from behind and she has lots of exsperience! For joannie it would also be good but she doesnt have that much experience .I think that overal she is a better skater!

What do you guys think?