2012 - 2013 Russian skaters, rules, and events | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2012 - 2013 Russian skaters, rules, and events

Country
Russia
How many points did she get in bonus? Because her total score with the two mistakes and lack of 3Lz-3T in SP still trumps her 2011 TEB scores where she only had one mistake by almost 10 points
Bonus 2.00 points.
Her total score is not compatible to "big competitions", as it is often at local competitions. Too high PCS and may be GOE (deserved at local competition - world-level skater is so much better than others).

Macassar88

Medalist
Bonus 2.00 points.
Her total score is not compatible to "big competitions", as it is often at local competitions. Too high PCS and may be GOE (deserved at local competition - world-level skater is so much better than others).

That makes sense - although I have noticed that Tuk has more transitional elements in her programs away from the jumps. I hope she adds some more before the jumps because her jump entries are looking a bit telegraphed.

siela

On the Ice
Bonus 2.00 points.

You are wrong. She got a 2 point bonus in her SP but no bonus in her LP.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow,if this is ET coming back from injury and puberty issues - not bad at all. REal improvement in transitions. Needs a real costume though - it will help her body line and the whole package.. Bravo.

Macassar88

Medalist
Wow,if this is ET coming back from injury and puberty issues - not bad at all. REal improvement in transitions. Needs a real costume though - it will help her body line and the whole package.. Bravo.

I'm not sure whether she'll get good costuming though - I remember last year, some of her costumes were pretty awful. Actually the costumes she had in the beginning of the year were better.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm not sure whether she'll get good costuming though - I remember last year, some of her costumes were pretty awful. Actually the costumes she had in the beginning of the year were better.

I agree with you, her costumes were absolute awful, neither didn't fit to the music nor to her age. She wore this costume in last season.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
This is just a comment from an amateur fashionista. I find solid color leggings do NOT create a nice line. It tends to not fit classical music -maybe modern but it somehow makes you look rather clunky if not chunky and gives a rather harsh look than nylons (flesh colored tights) It makes the look more casual too which with beading tends to be a contradiction. And it looks more like a practice outfit as wall but that's just my two cents.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Lynn Rutherford ‏@LynnRutherford
Lost baggage alert: EBobrova and DSoloviev's luggage incl. skates have not arrived in Seattle. #SA2012
10:47 AM - 18 Oct 12​

Hope they are reunited with their luggage soon!

babayaga

On the Ice
Lost baggage alert: EBobrova and DSoloviev's luggage incl. skates have not arrived in Seattle. #SA2012
10:47 AM - 18 Oct 12​

Hope they are reunited with their luggage soon!

An insider on a Russian forum said everything is fine now :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
^ Yра! Hurrah!

ETA:

Forgot to say Thanks to babayaga earlier. :)

And now the American reporter is up to date as well.
Bobrova and Soloviev's luggage has arrived and they are good to go. #SA2012
1:45 PM - 18 Oct 12

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Interesting! Needs a short partner though! Unless he's grown since last listed height on ISU is inocrrect. Seems like 3A was just not coming along.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kinda bummed out about Gorshkov. Even without a triple axel, he was my favorite skater. Was so looking forward to his programs this season, now I can't see him skate at all until who knows when :cry:

I gather (from doing some research) that his father isn't ice dance champion Alexander Gorshkov. Who were his parents?