JGP Austria 2012 lists of entries | Golden Skate

JGP Austria 2012 lists of entries

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
This will be a deep field in ladies event. Gold will be Radionova's probably, but there are lots of good girls. I wonder what Risa Shoji will do. She had UR problems last season. And poor Agafonova, I hope this time she qualifies for the final. But looking at the girls in this event, it won't be very easy.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
men's field isnt that deep. Nathan can certainly medal in his debut :)
also I want to see the debut of Samarin aka baby Alexander Abt, he has been marred by growth spurt and health issues last season :cry:

Last edited:
Country
Russia
And poor Agafonova

She is replaced by Maria STAVITSKAIA, see http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00027910.htm because of bad results of St.Petersburg test skating (Agafonova's score for SP 49,35, for FS about 80 in Senior skating, i.e. about 3 less in Junior).

Now Agafonova is Substitute entry for Event 4 (Turkey). Main entries are Titushkina (3 place at Event 1, test skating score of SP 51,36, good enough FS) and Shershak. Event 4 is one week after event 3, so there is almost no time to become ready.
No Agafonova's entry for Events 5 and 6.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Men's event seems very wide open. I'd expect Hino to win as he's very consistent with his 3a, and Chen, Yostanto, Efriminkov, and maybe Coufal to be in contention for medals. Really not very familiar with a lot of these skaters, I don't know if the other entrant from Russia or Japan, or the entrant from Canada, are any good. I'd be surprised if Hino didn't medal though, and most likely I would think he'd win. Though I guess Chen can be great, but he is young and little and new to the scene so idk what to expect from him. I think he definitely has a good chance to medal though!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Agafonova replaced now Samarin replaced by Lazukin ?
poor boy either he got sick or is marred by his contnued growth
hope he comes back at national cup competitions this season, such a talented boy hampered by growth :cry:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
So excited about watching Radionova again! I really hope she'll score 120+ and beat Lipnitskaya's records: she deserves more than 24 and 52 for the PCS! I'm interested in see if Shoji is still able to land her triples after the injury, and I'll support H. Miller, too, she's such a talented girl, she just needs a 3-3 and a little bit of refinement in her "package"... I think Yu/Jin will dominate in Pairs and it will be interesting to watch the fight Papadakis-Cizeron vs Yanovskaya-Mozgov, the Russians are usually better but the French have already competed this season so they had time to refine what the judges didn't like in Courchevel and may have a little advantage...