Russian National Team Skating Trials | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Russian National Team Skating Trials

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I hope she can recover well, it would be so weird to see her falling! :laugh: she needs all of her abilities to stand on the podium in her difficult GPs, where she's going to face asada, ando, tuktamysheva, wagner, korobeneykova... :popcorn:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I hope she can recover well, it would be so weird to see her falling! :laugh: she needs all of her abilities to stand on the podium in her difficult GPs, where she's going to face asada, ando, tuktamysheva, wagner, korobeneykova... :popcorn:

Lipnitskaya said on her sparshevai ( that how you spell it ? ) she will go to Finlandia, ( Julia is known to be a perfectionist and doesn't want to rush things)
,her aim is to improve by Grand Prix...

Polina Korobyenikova SP did 3E-3T, 3R, 2A today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRK3mbKOZDQ&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&index=1&feature=plcp

seniorita

Record Breaker
Alexei Mishin: pieces of cloth can form interesting, but they need to sew good
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5108.html
thanx for link. Evgeni looked really excited with Miyamoto, now I can do this:bang:, if Mishin didnt like the end of RJ, he changed the whole program ? This program is not coherent. From Plushenko doing the random bird I prefered the dying Romeo..:no:
I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros..

Whats V/T Lp music?
M/R look very fresh and S/K adams family is the best sp from young pair.
Sotnikova looks brand new and a grown up lady!!!I like her Lp more than the Sp, I dont mind the vocals.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
thanx for link. Evgeni looked really excited with Miyamoto, now I can do this:bang:, if Mishin didnt like the end of RJ, he changed the whole program ? This program is not coherent. From Plushenko doing the random bird I prefered the dying Romeo..:no:
I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros.

Evgeni said he will skate seven new programs on his birthday show.:agree: We don't know what will be those programs.:confused: Maybe we can see the Romeo?

seniorita

Record Breaker
Plush is more optimistic though today-
The Lp you have shown "Swan" by Saint-Saens, although summer told a different program. Felt that the program "Romeo and Juliet" has not approached you?

- No, it did. We just have in store some Lps (smiles). And also some short.

- Does this mean that the competition during the season, you can come out with different programs?

- Remember, I have this already. Do not rule out that there will be a few things.

- What are the options for the short program?

- (Smiles)

- This is the secret?

- Of course. See all competitions.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Volosozhar/Trankov's LP looks to be their best ever for sure. Kavaguti/Smirnov's LP looks lovely as well, although they are going to need to build up the speed some more and keep it going throughout the whole program.

calica

Final Flight
I've never heard of such a thing, not even rumours. :confused::think:
Could you post a link to a source?

Sorry, sorry, I guess now is no longer necessary sources because have some, but I read it in the FSO. Good rumours of witness of the interviews given by Plushenko in the test because some sport blog and newspapers said too.

PS: Anyone having trouble logging into the forum?i tried it yesteday and i can´t

let`s talk

Match Penalty
"When was the last time Evgeni went for 4S in the actual program? ... Who did the choreo, then? Anyone knows?
In 2004 he landed 4S in the Russian Qualifier in Samara.
Well, taking people's twitter out of the context is kind of odd to say the least. It's a private source where besides statements people talk to each other, express ideas, thoughts, etc. The said twitter's owner is not in Russia and therefore couldn't be the origin of the rumours.
but I read it in the FSO. Good rumours of witness of the interviews given by Plushenko.
Thanks darling for clearing that up. "The witness of rumors" is just a priceless phrase! Btw, FSO is a forum, the same as GS or any other, where posters post their stuff. It doesn't mean anything. The only reliable source is Plush himself on the video or his interviews not in tabloids. None of them confirms what your "FSO witnesses of rumors" claim. :laugh:
I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros..
Actually, the fact that now they, Mishin and Plu, give the contradicting information convinces me even more that they keep some secrets. Mishin, on the one hand, says that Kenji's stuff "didn't have triumphante finale" and "didn't tear the aorta". On the other hand Plu, who keeps saying that the prog done by Kenji suits him very well, and that he has a few SP and FS in his storage, and it won't be the first time if he presents a different prog at competitions, etc. Well, you know if they are kidding us around, it won't be the first time ;). Btw, I didn't like "The Swan" at all. And his 30yo show is in St-Petersburg on November 7th, with Kulik, Yagudin, Lambiel, Joubert and many others.

ciocio

On the Ice
Mishin's message is clear to me: he does not like Kenji's program. It won't be the first program that Plushy drops because Mishin or him dislike it. I was excited because the reports from Mishin's summer camps were very positive and Plushy seemed to enjoy Kenji's work. Maybe he''ll skate the programs in his Anniversary Show.

Evgenia

Rinkside
Mishin's message is clear to me: he does not like Kenji's program. It won't be the first program that Plushy drops because Mishin or him dislike it. I was excited because the reports from Mishin's summer camps were very positive and Plushy seemed to enjoy Kenji's work. Maybe he''ll skate the programs in his Anniversary Show.

From yesterday I am reading tons of interview about National control skating. Only thing I understood that Mishin didn't say he disliked Kenji's program at least in front of media.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
He will have a birthday show? Where, in Russia?

Yes. In St Petersbourg 07.11.2012.
a fan montage for the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILHwrpq29Q

Cast: Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Yagudin!!!!! Tatiana Navka & Roman Kostomarov, Ilia Kulik, Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Liza Tuktamisheva

- Musicians: Filip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Stas Mihailov, Valeria, Dima Bilan, Mikhail Bublik, Edvin Marton
- Show of the Valentin Yudashkin's fashion house and World Champions in acrobatics and sports ice dance pairs

And Evgeni wrote on Twitter:
I will tell you a little secret - I will be not only on the ice, but and on the stage ---I'm not sure, that I want to see him sing:biggrin:

another interview of Evgeni's:

On "test skating" you have shown "Swan" by Saint-Saens, although during summer you said about different Free program. You considered that the program "Romeo and Juliet" does not suit you?
- No, it's suit me. We just have in store few Free programs (smiles). And also few Shorts.

- Does this mean that at the competition during the season, you can come out with different programs?
- Remember, I have this already. I do not exclude, that there will be a few programs.

I think he will skate Romeo:agree:

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Yes. In St Petersbourg 07.11.2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILHwrpq29Q

Cast: Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Yagudin!!!!! Tatiana Navka & Roman Kostomarov, Ilia Kulik, Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Liza Tuktamisheva

- Musicians: Filip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Stas Mihailov, Valeria, Dima Bilan, Mikhail Bublik, Edvin Marton
- Show of the Valentin Yudashkin's fashion house and World Champions in acrobatics and sports ice dance pairs

And Evgeni wrote on Twitter:
I will tell you a little secret - I will be not only on the ice, but and on the stage ---I'm not sure, that I want to see him sing:biggrin:

Yagudin and Kulik?:jaw:
Wow that's a big birthday party:hb: