Men's SP JGP Courchevel 2012 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's SP JGP Courchevel 2012

janetfan

Match Penalty

Who is overhyping Jason now? Nobody here is denying that he needs a 3A. I don't either. But does that mean people can't note the fact that his program (despite the mistakes) has potential? Or that judges though well of the program itself giving it the highest PCS?

I will repeat, I agree Jason will not get anywhere in the long run if he doesn't have a 3A. But at the junior level he is doing fine. In fact, isn't it interesting that he practically screwed up two of his spins, had a step out and still managed to be in podium contention?

Please stop overhyping Jason ;) :laugh:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Who is overhyping Jason now? Nobody here is denying that he needs a 3A. I don't either. But does that mean people can't note the fact that his program (despite the mistakes) has potential? Or that judges though well of the program itself giving it the highest PCS?

I will repeat, I agree Jason will not get anywhere in the long run if he doesn't have a 3A. But at the junior level he is doing fine. In fact, isn't it interesting that he practically screwed up two of his spins, had a step out and still managed to be in podium contention?

Emphatically no, it's not interesting. And this is what I mean about overhype. I'll pm you my thoughts in order to avoid taking over the thread.