Yet ANOTHER VCR alert (Sunday) | Golden Skate

Yet ANOTHER VCR alert (Sunday)

IDLERACER

Medalist
[COLOR=C000FF]STARS ON ICE will be on NBC tomorrow (Sunday the 4th) from 1:30 to 3:00 PM on the West Coast, and 4:30 to 6:00 PM on the East Coast. I think you all know the rest of the shpiel by now.[/COLOR]

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Idle...uhmm do you think you could let me know whenever ER and American Dreams have new episodes airing:D ?

Piel

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
American Dreams has a new one on tomorrow... they just won't shut up about it on the TV LOL

IDLERACER

Medalist
[COLOR=FF8000]American Dreams is bar none, the silliest program I have ever seen. Me and all of my friends in various oldies music forums really have a hoot goofing on all of the historical inaccuracies. So Bob Dylan's version of Mr. Tambourine Man was released as a single on the DECCA label in 1963...Yeah, right! Bon Jovi as The Yardbirds? Jennifer Love Hewitt as Nancy Sinatra? :laugh: When that show starts getting into 1967, I don't even want to think about what that obviously psychotic casting agent has in store...Perhaps Justin Timberlake as Jim Morrison? Britney Spears as Grace Slick? :eek:[/COLOR]

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't like the show either... it's very........... well lets just say that I know that if *I* were the parent of the main character(the blonde teen) I would never EVER let her smart off the way she gets to every week

yup, she's a perfect example of teens TODAY *rolleyes*

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
It reminds me of my younger days. The musical "guests" are pretty corny sometimes but I did like Usher as Marvin Gaye. And I love the character of Meg.

Stuck in the sixties,
Piel

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I really LOVE that show. I watch it with RG Jr. and she asks questions--it's a good opportunity for me to teach her some history.