Bobrova and Soloviev to dance like crazy | Golden Skate

Bobrova and Soloviev to dance like crazy

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian ice dancing pair Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev’s free program for the new season sees them play the roles of insane lovers, they told R-Sport on Sunday.

More

slipslidin

On the Ice
So, she becomes delusional and thinks they're performing Tosca? That would explain it, I suppose.

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Interesting, I was wondering what is this program about... And they said that the program is just "half ready", and I already think it's magnificent... This means It will become my favourite FD ever when it'll be 100% ready! :laugh:

Macassar88

Medalist
Interesting, I was wondering what is this program about... And they said that the program is just "half ready", and I already think it's magnificent... This means It will become my favourite FD ever when it'll be 100% ready! :laugh:

ITA
Also, I'm glad that they know the program lacks cohesion. I agree with the statement that each part works really well but the parts don't come together quite yet.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:eek:...This is so much more than I wanted to know.... what happened to the " program should be self explanatory , or easily understandable " rule ? ( or was it more of a guideline ?:laugh: )

slipslidin

On the Ice
Blue dog, strange you should mention that! Before the explication, I was thinking it was an over the top Russian version of "Je suis malade".

Big Deal

Final Flight
For first sight I sad: hurray, this lady is able to stand and move on the ice in an erected position, instead of the usual vertical "Neanderthal" posture.
It looked much better. Than nothing really worked our for her. It seems like this new position takes her all concentration and has no time to take care the other technical details.
First time I though HE is a much better skater than SHE.
The whole thing looked very chaotic, frentic and laboured to me.
Let's se how this program can develop..... Definitely doesn't seems to be a masterwork.