Survivor - Philippines | Golden Skate

Survivor - Philippines

heyang

Record Breaker
How dumb was Zane to say that he wanted to be voted off???? I can't believe that he was surprised.

Russell hasn't learned since his 1st stint. He's too bossy. The only reason they would keep him around for now is for physicality in the challenges since he's now the only guy on the red tribe.

I think Lisa's too caught up in keeping her identity secret. I also read that her divorce was finalized just days before she left Survivor.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How dumb was Zane to say that he wanted to be voted off???? I can't believe that he was surprised.
I thought Zane was going to pull it off until he went too far. I agree about Russell being too bossy.

I don't think Lisa is going to last too long. She seems very fragile and I understand why...don't know that about her divorce.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was surprised they voted out Roxy over Angie. Roxy did seem threatening and possibly a loose cannon.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Roxy also complained that all her team mates wanted to do was work, work, work. Good reason to dump her plus not being able to compete well due to lack of water. I think Angie is a light weight & will go next but I tho't her cookie remark was meant as a joke.

heyang

Record Breaker
I don't watch this show but know that Lisa Whelchel is on this season. How's she doing?

She's kinda on the outs with her tribe. Only Mike recognizes her and she's doesn't want the others to know about her past. So, the others sense that she's keeping a secret and don't think they can trust her.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She did pretty good as the caller for the puzzle; so am hoping she's redeemed herself a little with the tribe. I think she is just very lonely right now.

heyang

Record Breaker
She did pretty good as the caller for the puzzle; so am hoping she's redeemed herself a little with the tribe. I think she is just very lonely right now.

..and I'm sure compounded by her divorce being finalized just days before she left for Survivor.

BTW, Mike Skupin does like her, but he knows that aligning himself with her right now won't help his game.

She was excellent as the puzzle caller.

As for the red tribe, both of the younger ladies cost them the challenge. Angie was only saved because she's in the majority alliance right now. If she gets split apart from her 'guy' when they merge into 2 tribes, she's at risk since she's not very helpful at physical team challenges. I think Russell tried to make up some of the difference by pulling the raft himself during his 2nd run since pulling with Angie likely slowed him down.

Roxy did herself in, as well. She didn't do anything around camp. I think Angie at least did some minimal chores. So, since neither were helpful at the physical challenges, I would vote out the one who does less at camp.

If the red team loses another challenge or two, they'll likely merge since the other tribes will have to sit out too many people. I just wonder if they'll split red to the other 2 or if they'll mix everybody up randomly (my guess is the latter.)