Mahbanoozadeh finds success in the Springs | Golden Skate

Mahbanoozadeh finds success in the Springs

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
USA's Armin Mahbanoozadeh feels that he made the right decision in moving to Colorado Springs, and hopes for a good placement at the upcoming 2013 US Figure Skating Championships.

More...

emma

Record Breaker
Great article!! Thanks so much!

I really, really like Armin's skating a lot. Here's hoping that he has a great season! I do feel so bad that he didn't get 4CC last year, and did I read this right, no GPs this season (urgh, urgh, urgh - that's tough)? But, sounds like he has a great team and training environment; and really importantly, a great attitude! Good for him, and best of luck!!!

Oh...love "bresillient" (sp?) !!!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for this article. We miss Armin on the east coast, but so glad he's feeling good about his training in Colorado Springs. We were disappointed that he didn't get chosen for 4CC, and hope he manages to get a GP assignment this season.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
I think Armin will be very motivated to prove wrong those at the USFSA who elected not to give him a single GP assignment, while giving similarly-qualified skaters two. I'm rooting for you this season Armin!

rosem

Spectator
Thanks for this article. We are so glad to see Armin remains resolute in continuing this journey. Dear Armin, we are rooting for you and wishing you a great success! We believe in you!