Virtue & Moir withdraw from Finlandia due to injury | Golden Skate

Virtue & Moir withdraw from Finlandia due to injury

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Oh, that's sad. Everyone was so looking forward to seeing their new programs. I'll repeat Colleen: What Injury????

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Of course there's nothing on the Skate canada site..it's the middle of the night back east..

(doris, do you sleep , sometimes ? )

FSGMT

Record Breaker
That's really sad. I was hoping to see another injury-free season from them but, evidently, it looks almost impossible! (injury in 2008-2009, 2010-2011 and then now! :bang:) I hope it's nothing serious...

heyhey

On the Ice
Wishing a speedy recovery for Scott...and please let the injury heal itself properly - even it means missing out on the GP series...

No, no, no! Ice dancing and men's singles are the two brightest spots in skating today. To lose one of ice dancing's two best teams even for part of the season is terrible.

emma

Record Breaker
Oh no! I hate to hear this. On the selfish side, I was so looking forward to their debut this weekend and feel totally deflated.

I do hope Scott recovers 100% asap and that they have a great season. GPs just got a little tougher for them so wishing them the very best of luck!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I hope the injury isn't too serious. I am concerned because if it was minor you think they would have said it; when it is shrouded in mystery it is a major concern. Scott would skate through almost anything; we have seen is his tenacity. This is not good.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
On the positive side the injury was before they got on the plane so he can rest up and get well for Skate Canada.

Adeliza

Rinkside
Ah, this is dull. I was looking forward to seeing them live at the Finlandia Trophy, and now this. Fortunately it's a minor injury, and even more fortunately there's still a lot to see, Weir and Hanyu in particular. (I know this isn't really the subject of this thread but I just had to say it, so great to see them!)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anyone else feeling almost thankful that it's Scott this time who has an injury and it's not another one for Tessa?