Grand Prix Early Predictions Game | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Early Predictions Game

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:disapp: Macassar..are you mad at me ? According to the spreadsheet , I'm at 2069.1

Tulosai's avatar is so darned CUTE, I hate to mention it , but I have to pipe up , because I fear I'm doomed with my SC picks ...:slink:

( And I could always drop out of sight after the 4th discipline)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
:disapp: Macassar..are you mad at me ? According to the spreadsheet , I'm at 2069.1

I have to pipe up , because I fear I'm doomed with my SC picks ...:slink:

( And I could always drop out of sight after the 4th discipline)

Colleen, it's not you, it's me! Sorry, for some reason I didn't catch your score when I did the quick browse. Anyway, I actually did a sort by score on excel (for some reason I can't figure it out on Google) and you are indeed in the top five. Sorry tulosai, but hey, you're still in the top six -- final group!

So here is the CORRECT standings though three Skate America disciplines.
1.) Imaginary Pogue 2205.44
2.) federica 2160.40
3.) SubRosa 2144.92
4.) FSGMT 2086.95
5.) colleen o' neill 2069.10
6.) tulosai 2043.74

ETA: Please don't be mad at Macassar -- it was my error. :p Macassar did the men's and ladies, I did pairs and just wanted to give you all an update. Another poster is doing dance, I believe.

Last edited:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
A little late on this one, hope I didn't miss the deadline...

Skate Canada

Men:
1. Patrick Chan
2. Nobunari Oda
3. Javier Fernandez
4. Artur Gachinski
5. Florent Amodio
6. Ross Miner

Ladies:
1. Akiko Suzuki
3. Kanako Murakami
3. Kaetlyn Osmond
4. Elizaveta Tutamusheva
5. Ksenia Makarova
6. Gracie Gold

Pairs:
1. Savchenko/Szolkowy
2. Duhamel/Radford
3. Lawrence/Swiegers
4. Berton/Hotarek
5. Davis/Ladwig
6. Vise/Baldwin

Dance:
1. Virtue/Moir
2. Cappellini/Lanotte
3. Razanova/Tachenko
4. Hubbell/Donoghue
5. Carron/Jones
6. Gilles/Poirier

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Colleen, it's not you, it's me! Sorry, for some reason I didn't catch your score when I did the quick browse. Anyway, I actually did a sort by score on excel (for some reason I can't figure it out on Google) and you are indeed in the top five. Sorry tulosai, but hey, you're still in the top six -- final group!

2.) federica 2160.40
3.) SubRosa 2144.92
4.) FSGMT 2086.95
6.) tulosai 2043.74

ETA: Please don't be mad at Macassar -- it was my error. :p Macassar did the men's and ladies, I did pairs and just wanted to give you all an update. Another poster is doing dance, I believe.
So I'm in fourth, close to third? :yay: I hope SC will bring me points!

jChamp

Rinkside

2.) federica 2160.40
3.) SubRosa 2144.92
4.) FSGMT 2086.95
6.) tulosai 2043.74

Actually, I did the ladies points :). I'm trying not to think about my score, though. 20th place isn't SO bad, is it?

Macassar88

Medalist
I'm doing dance - I've been too busy actually watching the videos to update... SORRY!!!!
But I've done some of them and will try to finish by today
Anyway, next week, I have one person for each discipline, so everything should be easier.

Irishflip

On the Ice
Well basically every skater at Skate Canada has completely screwed over our points as far as the ladies are concerned in the short. If the ranks stay mostly the same it'll really just come down to who was craziest with their predictions! :bang:

RIP those who placed Gold in first's points :jaw:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well basically every skater at Skate Canada has completely screwed over our points as far as the ladies are concerned in the short. If the ranks stay mostly the same it'll really just come down to who was craziest with their predictions! :bang:

Ah Gracie's not done yet..Elene is only ahead of Gracie by about 8 points. With Gracie's two combos being worth upwards of 20 in BV alone, she could make up for it in the long. I do hope Elene G keeps it up, even if it means screwing up my score.

Irishflip

On the Ice
Ah Gracie's not done yet..Elene is only ahead of Gracie by about 8 points. With Gracie's two combos being worth upwards of 20 in BV alone, she could make up for it in the long. I do hope Elene G keeps it up, even if it means screwing up my score.

Thank god I placed her in 3rd if she does well in the long I'll probably get some points off her. I'm a fan of Elene and was thrilled to see my caution was unnecessary for now. I still think Akiko has a decent chance of gold from here, or at least a medal. Kanako is also right where I want her both in terms of this game and where I wanted her to place.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Thank god I placed her in 3rd if she does well in the long I'll probably get some points off her. I'm a fan of Elene and was thrilled to see my caution was unnecessary for now. I still think Akiko has a decent chance of gold from here, or at least a medal. Kanako is also right where I want her both in terms of this game and where I wanted her to place.

except Kanako usually is bad in FS, Gracie is better in FS

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

Who you calling crazy?! :mad:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

so true, Makarova and Gedevanishvili are known to crumble in FS
Osmond too could get into pressure and have a meltdown in the FS
5-8 points beatable, no clear lead in the ladies here

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:laugh:Mrs.P.. Thanks for fixing my score - I'm sure I'll never see such high results again ..:laugh:

I was kinda shutting my eyes and pointing with the ladies...I know this will kill me.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just calculated the pairs for this event.

Congrats to FSGMT, who was the only one who got a perfect score.
Rounding out the top 6 (final group) -- for just this event with one discipline calculated:

1.) FSGMT (871.58)
2.) mystichaze (834.24)
3.) Macassar88 (828.12)
3.) HR4 (828.12)
3.) colleen o'neill (828.12)
3.) Totentanz (828.12)

And we have a four-way tie for 3rd!

Overall scores after 1 event calculated at SC:
1.) FSGMT: 3578.23
2.) ImaginaryPogue: 3525.89
3.) colleen o'neill 3516.92
4.) SubRosa: 3457.85
5.) DianeSelene 3438.14
6.) mystichaze 3418.19

Macassar88

Medalist
Just calculated the pairs for this event.

Congrats to FSGMT, who was the only one who got a perfect score.
Rounding out the top 6 (final group) -- for just this event with one discipline calculated:

1.) FSGMT (871.58)
2.) mystichaze (834.24)
3.) Macassar88 (828.12)
3.) HR4 (828.12)
3.) colleen o'neill (828.12)
3.) Totentanz (828.12)

And we have a four-way tie for 3rd!

Overall scores after 1 event calculated at SC:
1.) FSGMT: 3578.23
2.) ImaginaryPogue: 3525.89
3.) colleen o'neill 3516.92
4.) SubRosa: 3457.85
5.) DianeSelene 3438.14
6.) mystichaze 3418.19

Thanks for the help with pairs! (Especially for being so prompt - it's something I could never do :thumbsup:)

Macassar88

Medalist
BTW, I just want to put it out there that everyone who wants to will be allowed to participate in the GPF. No one has to worry about placing top 6 in an event or any of that.