2012 Skate America Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 Skate America Men's Short Program

icemusings

On the Ice
I totally agree that Armin was robbed in PCS. His expression, choreography, transitions and overall quality of movement was superior. If he got dinged for the fall so should have Menshov.

Quad count after Group 1: 3 attempts, 1 clean

Art&Sport

Medalist
Yes, I do hate the politics and the judging system in figure skating. Now, no live stream, what gives?

Dots

Final Flight
I feel like we're in the dark ages. lol

Skating coverage suck in this country!

Art&Sport

Medalist
Jeez, is this the only live-streaming link available? Aarrrgh -- well, tomorrow icenetwork will be broadcasting free streaming for registered viewers, but I so wanted to see Jeremy's short program at SA.

Do you think they have enforcers checking out the skating forums to intercept info re live streaming and then they crack down on the broadcasters, who then cut the streaming? Otherwise, I can't understand why they would show just the first several mens skaters.

Last edited:

A.H.Black

Final Flight
The videos of Pairs short were available almost immediately so maybe it will be possible to watch mens right after the competition is over.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Really weird, I suddenly got a brief clip of James/ Cipres pairs sp and then it went away again. What the H?

Art&Sport

Medalist
The videos of Pairs short were available almost immediately so maybe it will be possible to watch mens right after the competition is over.

But why did we see the first few men live and then they cut it? They can't show the top skaters in real time?

Dots

Final Flight
OMG! Jeremy what a superstar. That one fall but the rest was fab! Plus he looks soooooooo fine!