2012 Skate America Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2012 Skate America Ladies SP

skfan

Final Flight
i liked meite's skate better than christina gao's, and i usually prefer the wussy pwetty style of presentation :)

it's because meite had the magnetism and attack and that program was the first that felt 'live.' meite made me care about how the judges judged for the first time today. is that a good thing? ^^

emma

Record Breaker
Seriously - how tall is Meite? She does look very tall, although so does Gao. But - so happy for her, and so nice to see her so happy! Great to see that!

I love Ashley's dress.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Haha, in a funny kind of way, I like Alenas dress! Ashley's is really gorgeous! :)

Go girls!!:clap::rock::party2:

Trewyn

Medalist
Phew. First competition of the season. I always forget how intense it is. Even if it's 'just the GP'. GO ASHLEY!

ET: Love Imai's dress.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Haruka IMAI (JPN)

Music: Charade by Henry Mancini

Black halter dress w/ lace detailing on her left side

3S - a bit forward, no combo
3Lo+2T
FCSp
CCoSp
2A - twofooted?
StSq
LSp

tulosai

Record Breaker
I very much enjoy watching Imai. Too bad about the small mistakes because for me they did impact the flow. She truly is a lovely skater. I'd have her under Gao and Meite, personally, but her line and spins are gorgeous..

skfan

Final Flight
beautiful haruka, beautiful dress, and her skating skills and posture have improved so much since moving to yuka sato. i like this program--nice music, choreo, a nice balance of tasteful and glamorous rather than in your face sexy.