2012 Skate America Men's LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 Skate America Men's LP

herios

Medalist
Michal, I think that 4sal is not anywhere close to be landed. He should just take it out, until he figures it out in practice. It hurts the overall impression.

Dots

Final Flight
I love Jeremy's new look. The hair makes him look like a young Colin Firth.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Oh Menshov, I despair at the lack of sparkles and glitter on your outfit.
It looks quite comfortable.

I think he sees himself as a romantic character (a bit like Kotin?) but he doesn't have the stamina or the charisma to carry it off. That program felt like it took forever.

Snoopy15

On the Ice
Tatsuki putting up a massive score with some mistakes.
I'm kinda glad the ISU is finally recognizing him, he has incredible potential in such a deep field.

Lapple

Spectator
While Abbott is such a beautiful expressive skater with lovely edges - and there's so many positive adjectives to describe him...
HE'S SUCH A EFFING HEADCASE. WHY? HE COULD WIN IF HE WOULD ONLY LAND HIS JUMPS.

Last edited:

herios

Medalist
Oh, Jeremy, such a pitty. I knew he will unravel, after his second fall on that 3 axel. Why did he place that so close to the first one? That is extremely hard to regroup for!

Art&Sport

Medalist
So Jeremy's a "headcase," but he's also a beautiful skater, one of the best there is. Unless he ever figures this out tho' in competition under pressure, he will never be on an international podium. Unless he figures it out, he won't be on the World team for the U.S. either. Its such an "effing" shame. So easy to call him names, isn't it? Less easy to compete as a figure skater, huh?

Jeremy falls down, and Tonia K has run-off of the mouth.

lavender

Record Breaker
Love, love Jeremy's skating, his programs and I always want him to do well but this is the first year that I wasn't nervous. I think now I've finally accepted that he's not the best competitor. It was a weird feeling watching him and not feeling a slight nervous tinge at all.

skfan

Final Flight
jeremy...

i want to cry.
i wish tonia would just shut up. she's not making it better. we can see he's not at his best.

i still feel it's such a privilege to watch him skate--skaters have so few years with good health, i just wish he could cement his legacy a bit more efficiently in these years.