Who is going? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Who is going?

ostile17

Rinkside
It seems like I'm going too, fingers crossed! :)

I'm flying from Italy and I won't have a car to move around. Could any local please help me figuring out how to get from Western Fair Sports Centre to Budweiser Grdns by public transportation, and how long would that take? Also, any idea how much a cab fare would be?

waterblades

On the Ice
It seems like I'm going too, fingers crossed! :)

I'm flying from Italy and I won't have a car to move around. Could any local please help me figuring out how to get from Western Fair Sports Centre to Budweiser Grdns by public transportation, and how long would that take? Also, any idea how much a cab fare would be?

Here are the buses you could take. But the best one is the 22 trafalga becuase it is nice and close the the Western Fair. you can get on it on Florance st, just look for the blue bus stop sign, it is about a 10-15min ride. You would get off at dundas and talbot, which is where Budwiser gardens is. THe bus only runs until 7:30pm, after that you would have to walk over to Dundas St. A cab would be around $10.

There will be lots of tourism london staff at both arean's to help. They are adding extra buses to the routes for hotels and the areana.

Here is the direct phone number to the LTC 1-519-451-1340 hours are 8am to 8pm

http://www.ltconline.ca/htmlscheds/22ltc.htm

2 Dundas
22 Trafalga

I would personal

ostile17

Rinkside
Here are the buses you could take. But the best one is the 22 trafalga becuase it is nice and close the the Western Fair. you can get on it on Florance st, just look for the blue bus stop sign, it is about a 10-15min ride. You would get off at dundas and talbot, which is where Budwiser gardens is. THe bus only runs until 7:30pm, after that you would have to walk over to Dundas St. A cab would be around $10.

There will be lots of tourism london staff at both arean's to help. They are adding extra buses to the routes for hotels and the areana.

Here is the direct phone number to the LTC 1-519-451-1340 hours are 8am to 8pm

http://www.ltconline.ca/htmlscheds/22ltc.htm

2 Dundas
22 Trafalga

I would personal

Thank you very much, that is very helpful! :)

As for the extra buses, unfortunately I am not staying in any of the main hotels, but in a small B&B on St George St and Victoria St.
Hopefully that's on the route for one of the main hotels!

Manotick

Spectator
Tourism London has bus passes available for the week. Check at your hotel or with Tourism London when you arrive.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I can't believe it's so close!
My friend and I will be going Wed. to Fri. for pairs short, dance short and mens long.
Wed. - pairs - sec. 311, row C, end seats
Thurs. - dance short - sec. 312, rowE, end seats
Fri. - mens free - sec. 111, row Q, 4 and 5
Once I get seated, I won't be able to toodle around and meet anyone but I'd love it if some of you were to come and say hello if you're near enough (ilvskating, I think you are). I'm a middle-aged womanwith red glasses and a cane (or walker).
Sorry if I have misinformed on the parking/ride passes. Check the other parking thread.
And for diabetics, I always carry lifesavers and granola bars in my purse! Find me.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I can't believe it's so close!
My friend and I will be going Wed. to Fri. for pairs short, dance short and mens long.
Wed. - pairs - sec. 311, row C, end seats
Thurs. - dance short - sec. 312, rowE, end seats
Fri. - mens free - sec. 111, row Q, 4 and 5
Once I get seated, I won't be able to toodle around and meet anyone but I'd love it if some of you were to come and say hello if you're near enough (ilvskating, I think you are). I'm a middle-aged womanwith red glasses and a cane (or walker).
Sorry if I have misinformed on the parking/ride passes. Check the other parking thread.
And for diabetics, I always carry lifesavers and granola bars in my purse! Find me.

yes, Wed. I'll be in 313 for pair short, will come by to say Hi for sure :)

Sam18q

Rinkside
Bus Route Information

Do you know which bus will take me from White Oaks Mall to Budweiser Garden?

Thanks.

waterblades

On the Ice
Do you know which bus will take me from White Oaks Mall to Budweiser Garden?

Thanks.

Bus system, is pretty easy to use, your hotel should be able to point you in the right direction to get to the bus stop. Our bus pick up stops have blue markers, when going to the arena take the northbound, and home southbound. I am not sure how many people they hold but they are pretty big and some are the double length ones.

If your hotel is on wellington rd south, I would suggest you cross the street and catch the bus at White Oaks Mall 13 picks up at the Mall, 4A and 26 walk all the way across the mall and parking lot to Jalna and there is a bus pick up for them. nice and easy there is a central pick up location for 13, you can pay in coin 2.75, or buy tickets in the mall or many locations once downtown near the arena. Ask your hotel to point you in the right direction, I would say 10min walk from the couple of hotels right across the street from the Mall.

13 Wellington don't take 13A unless you want a bus ride thru the neighbourhoods, once on the 13 it's about a 25min bus ride, get off at either Wellington and King, stop just after the underpass(there is an bright green and blue sign in the median that says London) once off the bus, you want to walk west 3 blocks, about 5mins and you will be at Budweiser gardens. West on either King St or DundasSt will get you to the arena. To take the bus to the hotel walk back Wellington Rd, but don't cross the street.

4A Oxford East, don't take the B it will take longer, once on the 4A Oxford it's about 25mins downtown thru the neighbourhoods, get off at Richmond and King(just after the underpass) or Richmond and Dundas main drop off, go west one block. To take the bus to the hotel walk east to Richmond Rd, either at King or Dundas.

26 Jalna about 30mins, get off at Dundas and Richmond, main drop off location, walk one block west to the Arena. To take the bus to the hotel walk east to Richmond Rd and Dundas.

For those at Wellington and Exeter you can take a bus too but the hours are limited contact LTC.

You can call the LTC 519- 451-1347 or email for more information [email protected]

Your hotel will be able to help you,

https://maps.google.ca/maps?client=...63&ei=6gM4UYOkHeGIygGPxYG4Bg&ved=0CJIBEPwSMAk

where the A marks the mall is the appr spot where to pick up the 13 Wellington, I was also told by the LTC that yes they are adding more buses to the Wellington Route.