Skatebuzz Live Stream Thursday | Golden Skate

Skatebuzz Live Stream Thursday

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
could anybody write about ladies practice, pleeeeeease?)))by the way, I was on Russian fs forum - many say that 1-Gold,2-Kanako,3-Osmond.=)

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I dunno..Hope not. Just a few posters supposed she'd get the 1st place...I'm afraid that she can lessen the difficulty a lot due to health issues

FSGMT

Record Breaker
It will be interesting watching the Ladies practice: all of them are really ineteresting!! I want to see if Makarova and Zhang are still landing their jumps, and Liza's shape... It starts in three minutes! :biggrin:

Macassar88

Medalist
It will be interesting watching the Ladies practice: all of them are really ineteresting!! I want to see if Makarova and Zhang are still landing their jumps, and Liza's shape... It starts in three minutes! :biggrin:

Well Zhang still has a huge mule kick. She also didn't do the pearl in her layback.

Macassar88

Medalist
Anyone else want to comment on the super crazy remix playing during practice that seems like it has the entire top 40 all at the same time?

emdee

Final Flight
macassar - please give us some more feed back on the practice. How is Osmond doing?
Thanks

Macassar88

Medalist
macassar - please give us some more feed back on the practice. How is Osmond doing?
Thanks

Well I watched a bit of Osmond and all of Suzuki. (I'm watching online, so I'm also doing work on the side)
Osmond did Carmen - I like the ending - she does a sort of biellman at the very end - didn't see any jumps from her
Suzuki was beautiful as always - she fell on a jump, forget which since it's been a couple minutes and I wasn't paying attention. She did a single axel to triple toe.

Gold did a triple flip-triple toe combo but the flip was landed quite forward
She did a rippon lutz that looked beautiful until she fell.

emdee

Final Flight
Thanks so much!

Will you be posting about V&M practices? Hope so as I cannot see it at work.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I posted my impressions from the Ladies in the "practices" thread in the "Skate Canada" forum...