Practices | Golden Skate

Practices

FSGMT

Record Breaker
My thoughts after watching the Ladies practice:
Gold looked really solid and focused: she landed both 3F+3T and 3Lz+3T, but she fell in the Tano lutz in her SP run-through
Zhang looked weak: she practiced a lot her spins and fell many times in her 3Lo, but landed a good 3F+2T in her run-through
Shelepen didn't do a lot of jumps, I just saw a 3Ffall and a good 3F+2T+2Lo
Murakami landed good 3Lz and 3F but popped loop and axel, and Salchow/toeloop looked UR
I just saw osmond landing a good 3T+3T! She landed an ok 3F+2T in her run-through but fell in her second 3F attempt
Also Gedevanishvili looked good: she did 3Lz+3T (but it looked UR) in her run-through!
Suzuki's run-through: 3Lz+2T+2Lo, 1A+3T, 3F, 3Lz fall, 3Lo+2T, 3S, 2Lo, quite good
Tuktamusheva and Makarova didn't attend the practice...

Macassar88

Medalist
Just saw Eric Radford do 3S-2T-2T
Megan Duhamel did a 3Lz and fell.

DR have a nice dance lift before their death spiral

Macassar88

Medalist
DR just did SBS triple lutzes - not the most polished, but they both landed them. Impressive!

Macassar88

Medalist
OMG Liz Manley is at the Skate Canada practice!!!
All excitement gone now after she's started talking... She makes me feel like a 2 year old.

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I want to see S/S new programs!!! Why they didn't attend the practice? :mad: :laugh:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Gachinski isn't there, probably team Mishin is still travelling...

let`s talk

Match Penalty
I am watching it on the right of the screen there are a bunch of places to click on. Click on there for live stream. Men are on right now
Oh my god... I know. By "slide show" I meant the quality of the stream is just too poor, for my taste. Yeah, men are right now. Javi SP now.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
He did an ok 4T, excellent 3A and 3Lz+2T, I think he has still problems with the 3-3...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I am watching it on the right of the screen there are a bunch of places to click on. Click on there for live stream. Men are on right now

I only get the dark screen under Live Streaming: Skate Canada International Practices Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:00 AM EDT. No action. :confused: No slide show either.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
I only get the dark screen under Live Streaming: Skate Canada International Practices Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:00 AM EDT. No action. :confused: No slide show either.
Go to the main page of www.skatebuzz.com in the right part you'll see "TOP HEADLINES". There you'll see "Live Streaming: Skate Canada International", click on it, then you'll see the screen, click on it and that's it.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The three Canadian and two Japanese Men are on the ice. SP for the Canadians and FP for the Japanese coming up.