Live Stream options? | Golden Skate

Live Stream options?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
So I believe that icenetwork is airing the rest of the Grand Prix series one week after they've finished. So what are the most viable options to watch Skate Canada live? A Universal Sports subscription?

BackStage Barbie

On the Ice
I need to find a live stream link as well. The Universal Sports subscription is only available to people who have DirectTV or Dish Network, which I don't have. Any help with a live stream link would be much appreciated!

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Universal Sports will be streaming Skate Canada live. You must have Universal Sports as part of your TV package in order to view it. If you do have Universal Sports, the streaming is free. If you don't have Universal Sports you will not be able to view it at all. No more online subscriptions.

emma

Record Breaker
I think the men start at 7:30 pm Eastern Standard Time...and yes, if anyone has a live stream for then men's or dance, it would be much, much appreciated!

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Yes, men start at 7:30 EST, then dance is at 9:10.

I got to see the ladies and pairs live on TV here in Canada, but they're airing the men and dance on a specialty channel that I don't get. :mad: So I'm hoping there's somewhere online I can watch.

Daniel5555

On the Ice
koatcue
Macassar88
Also, the Russian link isn't working for me.
Streaming through sportbox.ru is intended for Russian users only. It should be possible to overcome using a Russian proxy/VPN though...

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Sigh. I'm PO'd at CTV/TSN now. I wish CBC were covering this so I could see all the freaking events.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have Universal Sports and DirecTV and was able to watch the Ladies SP, but could not get the feed to work for the later 3 events. Fortunately, I have a subscription to TVTeka and was able to watch the Pairs, Men and Dance there.