Skate Canada 2012 Mens - Long Program (4:10PM PST/7:10PM EST) | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Mens - Long Program (4:10PM PST/7:10PM EST)

skatinginbc

Medalist
Despite his first two mistakes, I was going to write "Chan has won" and then he made another two. Now I have to wait and see who shall win in the end.

katymay

Medalist
I really really like this Chan program. He's got the best feet in the business right now...too bad about the fall and the other bobbles. Fernandez can beat him on TES but likely not on PCS.

ETA: Is it my imagination or does Chan look thinner...not in a good way, as if he's lost some muscle?

Wonderful skating skills, but if this program beats Oda's...I'm going to scream. His spins were not as good as Oda's either.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yeah, mistakes here, but it's a very well put together program. I still prefer Aranjuez, but the way he gets to be light suits his personality. The footwork will get epic GOE.

160.91. Fair score, I thought.

jan

On the Ice
Is it me or has Javier's jumps gotten smaller. Not a fan of his lack of pointed toe.

lise

On the Ice
I am rooting for Patrick to win. I must say I have been very impressed by all the skating this week-end

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Javier FERNANDEZ (ESP)

Music: Charlie Chaplin Medley

Black pants, white shirt, black tie. Dark mustard tweed & satin waistcoat

3T - hard fall
4S
3A
CSSp
StSq - audience clapping
4T+2T
3Lz+2T