Skate Canada 2012 Mens - Long Program (4:10PM PST/7:10PM EST) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Mens - Long Program (4:10PM PST/7:10PM EST)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Amodio's program is jump after jump after the second half. So much for the not frontloaded /balanced programs..

Who is commenting in the arena?

gmyers

Record Breaker
I wouldn't rule Gachinsky out. He surely has a lot of talent. It's a pity that he totally blew it at worlds and didn't have a good start to this season. He has proved in the past that he can do it - just remember the euro12. I just hope he gets it together and finds the confidence he needs to take it to the next level.

It's basically one good competition a season! Which one will it be this season? LOL!!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I like this FS from Amodio far better than last season's, but I agree a little too much stop and pose especially in first half of program. And those weird hand movements get irritating in the second half. Pretty well skated, though.

jan

On the Ice
I feel he has talent as well but it is not just confidence he is missing. Someone needs to take him and teach him how to skate.

I wouldn't rule Gachinsky out. He surely has a lot of talent. It's a pity that he totally blew it at worlds and didn't have a good start to this season. He has proved in the past that he can do it - just remember the euro12. I just hope he gets it together and finds the confidence he needs to take it to the next level.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Balde really disgusted with his score, but he shouldn't be. That was a fairly flawed though interesting skate. He should be able to improve as the season goes on. He should also adjust his music mix so that percussion is toned down--it overpowers and grates on the ears. Distracting.

He was upset he didn't make the TES 65 for Worlds.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Amodio's program is jump after jump after the second half. So much for the not frontloaded /balanced programs..

I am nOt sure if this is what the isu wants but they are doing nothing to promote true highlight distribution.

Amodio's "Jumping-jack" music emphasized that his program had nothing but jumps. Good job on the jumps, though.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amodio's PCS are an absolute joke! I guess Morosov is doubling up on the vodka he gives to the judges.

Puchi

On the Ice
It was clear since the set up that Ten's quads wouldn't happeen... pity

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Denis TEN (KAZ)

Music: The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource (he really likes this music, using both for SP and FS?)

Black pants & white shirt. Untied sparkly butterfly

4T - fall
4T - fall again, no combo
3A
StSq
CCSp
3Lz - cautious landing
3F - stepout
3Lo+2T
2F+2T+2T
FSSp
3T - fall, a very short entrance (was this jump planned?)
ChSt
CCoSp