Adelina Sotnikova | Page 52 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

Mony

On the Ice
I agree, it is a good improvement for her. Hopefully she continues to do even better. It's great seeing her back on the ice.

What was her score?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker

interesting that she's practicing this combo when her back is hurting.
I mean, it's good that she's doing -3lo combos but umm but with her conditions, why do them?

lol maybe I'm just over-thinking it then :eek:hwell:
also somewhat of an OT thought but their practice music is awesome. just pumps you up and be ready for a battle

Mony

On the Ice

Okay thanks, do you know her score?

I mean, it's good that she's doing -3lo combos but umm but with her conditions, why do them?

I think she could be also testing her back, or pushing herself too fast. However, I feel she is mainly feeling how it is. The spins I think hurts her the most.

Mony

On the Ice
Ah ok thanks. I just want Adelina to improve from her last outing. Improving each time until her GP is what I want.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Two weeks until Mordovian Ornament and she will need to complicate her plan technical content with at least a 3 jump combo :slink:
At JO she planned 3Lz / 3F / 3Lo / CCoSp / StSq / 2A + 3T / 3T / 3S + 2T / LSp / ChSq / 2A / FCSp

uhh

Medalist
She got GREAT PCS, and I'm happy with the score considering that 3 weeks ago she could hardly do her triples or any spins. One step at a time!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
& no matter the haters on that thread say
she totally deserves it!