Adelina Sotnikova | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

Mony

On the Ice
Saw pics of her at the Sochi F1 event, good fun for her.

3 more days until her first real competition for her return.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's almost time, Adelina's first international competition since the Olympics :cheer::yay::dance: WELCOME BACK ADELINA :clap: we wish you luck :agree:

Mordovian Ornament

SP will be this Saturday at 7:30am eastern standard time and 2:30pm local time (GMT+3).

LP will be this Sunday at 6:30am est and 1:30pm local time.

Live broadcast link http://digitaltv.saransk.ru/mordovian_ornament/indexGadlet.php

Last edited:

Scott512

Record Breaker
I just watched Ade's Japan Open LP again on Youtube and am so pleased how different her game is now. More fliuid, mature and artistic. I still hope she can bring her athleticism and jumps back into her program to compliment her improved artistry.

I also noticed the comments were disabled which was a good idea and that there were many more dislike's than likes which means the possessed haters are still out there and will be the rest of her career. :frown:

Any idea how many events Adelina has scheduled this season?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched Ade's Japan Open LP again on Youtube and am so pleased how different her game is now. More fliuid, mature and artistic. I still hope she can bring her athleticism and jumps back into her program to compliment her improved artistry.

I also noticed the comments were disabled which was a good idea and that there were many more dislike's than likes which means the possessed haters are still out there and will be the rest of her career. :frown:

Any idea how many events Adelina has scheduled this season?

I was wondering were you had gone to. Thought you were going to miss her comeback! ;)

She has Mordovian Ornament this weekend, Rostelecom in November, and nationals in December.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I just faded away for 6 months plus. ;)

Thanks for the update on her schedule. Ade should be able to handle it. Hope she can stay healthy. If she does I will be interested to see how fine a skater she can become. She already looks for polished and artistic to me than I remember.