Adelina Sotnikova | Page 95 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Me too, but I can understand why she wouldn’t want to put herself through that kind of training again.

She wanted. She travelled to the summer camp but got injured AGAIN! She had some depressive posts on Insta. Many Russians laughed at her they said she lied.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Me too, but I can understand why she wouldn’t want to put herself through that kind of training again.

Its tough training for sure. Perhaps too much to ask from Adelina at this point in her career. I can only wish her the best.

- - - Updated - - -

She wanted. She travelled to the summer camp but got injured AGAIN! She had some depressive posts on Insta. Many Russians laughed at her they said she lied.

Who laughed at Adelina and said she lied?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Its tough training for sure. Perhaps too much to ask from Adelina at this point in her career. I can only wish her the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Who laughed at Adelina and said she lied?

Many Russian figure skating fans on forums. Especially on the sport.ru forum. They are very weird and cruel.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Many Russian figure skating fans on forums. Especially on the sport.ru forum. They are very weird and cruel.

I went to her Instagram account as well for the first time in a very long time and there are vicious comments to Adelina there as well it's like they're paid to do this it's like 4 years ago. Strange. smh.

Wheelz

On the Ice
I thought that Adelina was very popular in Russia. I’m surprised that negativity would come from other Russians.

It is still strange to me that Adelina doesn’t participate in the spring or summer shows in Asia. I’d think that as an Olympic champion she’d get invited to do many overseas shows.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I thought that Adelina was very popular in Russia. I’m surprised that negativity would come from other Russians.

She is popular. There are many Russians and their opinions are very different.

It is still strange to me that Adelina doesn’t participate in the spring or summer shows in Asia. I’d think that as an Olympic champion she’d get invited to do many overseas shows.

Agreed. I was thinking about it, too.

Scott512

Record Breaker

Agreed.

Ninel0226

Rinkside
I went to her Instagram account as well for the first time in a very long time and there are vicious comments to Adelina there as well it's like they're paid to do this it's like 4 years ago. Strange. smh.

She didn,t report another injury. She says she was depressed, but didn,t give a reason. Dut nevertheless it,s very many supported/

Ninel0226

Rinkside

She had to cancel show due to serious injury in july.

Scott512

Record Breaker
She lives normal life normal life allready, but needs treatment cjnstantly/

is that for that Treacher's syndrome or whatever it is? Adelina probably feels like a mother as well as a sister to her little sister. I'm hoping Adelina has saved some money and can live a fairly comfortable life compared to the average person in Russia. she should be able to do shows for many years to come earning an income that way. I'm hoping that her working with the legend Evgeni Plushenko has helped to Adelina performance wise and financially as well.

Ninel0226

Rinkside
is that for that Treacher's syndrome or whatever it is? Adelina probably feels like a mother as well as a sister to her little sister. I'm hoping Adelina has saved some money and can live a fairly comfortable life compared to the average person in Russia. she should be able to do shows for many years to come earning an income that way. I'm hoping that her working with the legend Evgeni Plushenko has helped to Adelina performance wise and financially as well.

Not so bad. In addion she trains, work as choreographer a littlle, there is a substantial employment on line Nike and small own business .And a lot of plans.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Not so bad. In addion she trains, work as choreographer a littlle, there is a substantial employment on line Nike and small own business .And a lot of plans.

Thank you.

I bet there's part of Adelina who would love to be competing at Russian Nationals.