Evgeni Plushenko | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

aschiutza

On the Ice
A few days ago, i saw for the first time this exhibition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9gyjnsLeIw . Folks (traditional) music suits Plushenko so well! I love all his russian music dances and here i can say, as i had danced on jewish music, that he express very well the spirit of the music and the choreographie uses very subtle loads of traditional ways of expression in the jewish dances. Impressed. He seems so natural on this music, his moves are with the music and don't seems learned by heart.

Meoima

Match Penalty

aschiutza

On the Ice
Oh Plush, one could think that he cannot breath the air if is not from an ice rink ... Please Mishin, give Plush some sense!

LRK

Record Breaker
Back on ice? Don't tell me he's gonna join another ice show with such condition. He doesn't intend to compete again, does he? I am so worried about his health.

I'm not sure, but I think I heard something about some Japanese/Chinese ice shows? Also, there are the shows that were meant to have been held now in April-May, that have, I believe, been postponed to September-October. But I'm very fuzzy on this, so maybe someone with more info could chip in?

@aschiutza - No, I don't think he CAN live without ice - I think he even said so in some interview.... :)

Oh, by the way, I see that someone has dug up yet another potentially "controversial" comment of Plushy's and made a thread out of it? I'm just so... tired. Just now I don't even have the energy to go and look...

aschiutza

On the Ice
LRK, you don't need to read it. The same two persons saying the same "logical" things. Now i regret to give my time away for such posters. Is not a discussion there anymore. You can say whatever facts you have , they know besser :laugh: .

LRK

Record Breaker
I just did read it - I'm glad you DID post in it, aschiutza - and all other voices of reason, too. :)

I suppose Plushy should feel flattered really - any stray comment of his not only merits a thread of its own, but the appellation "news" as well. Funny, isn't it, that the thread WASN'T called

NEWS! Plushenko Calls Yuzuru Hanyu the Future of Figure Skating

- as, based on that interview, it could have been.

And that there were never threads called:

NEWS! Plushenko Pays Tribute to Brian Joubert

NEWS! Plushenko Says He Loves Jason Brown's Skating

NEWS! Plushenko Congratulates Mao Asada on Her Third World Title

It's so... odd, isn't it? I wonder why that is... ? :think: Hmmm... no, 'tis a mystery...

It also amuses me that apparently saying that someone is "good, but average" is now slamming/bashing and shows you are a jealous hater.

I wonder how a fellow-forum member would react if I called them a "hater" because they said a skater was "good, but average"? ;)

Oh, it's a funny old world, innit? :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sometimes I don't understand hater, I mean their logic is so awesome I don't get why they could throw common sense away. :popcorn: they say age comparison is stupid and I was like: "then what should we compare?"
Poor Plushy.:unsure:

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh, age comparisons are "stupid" - except when they are doing it. ;) And what to compare? Oh, anything they decide on, which would make the person they hate - in this case Plushy - look bad.

But you know, when someone says that Plushy should have gone out there - even with a broken screw in his back... well, at that point, what is there left to say, really? Nothing can suprise me after that.