Evgeni Plushenko | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Evgeni Plushenko - Storm (KOI 2014, Bucharest): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYvtODiFNM … (1st Plu program in show. Sorry, mising 10" on beginning)

Plushenko's speech and Finale (KOI 2014, Bucharest): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSk_UXFYrTs

Best of Plushenko (KOI 2014, Bucharest): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ZjGn37LlI

Kings on Ice 7 October 2014 Bucharest România...Final I: http://youtu.be/Z51js0fjx30 Edwin Marton, Evgheni Pliushcenko (with thanks speech).

Kings on Ice(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DRV4dI7J60 … Plushenko, Storm

Kings On Ice: Olympic Gala - GALA olimpicilor pe gheata / Plushenko (MotionARThoughts https://www.facebook.com/motionarthought/photos/pcb.960524443963262/960524050629968/?type=1&theater

(Kings on Ice, Final photo Cast) "vanessa_james_sk8: @arizakarian thank you ♥ http://instagram.com/p/t3hkwwG7ay/ "

#KingsonIce2014 Bucharest, final. Thank you, Romania! Thank you, fantastic Romanian public! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=809780939072646

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The show was amazing as always, it was my third time going to KOI and my first time seeing Tomas live, who was AWESOME.
Still trying to recover from the heartbreak of missing some of the first performances even though I waited for this show almost a year (the subway simply stopped working, it was raining like hell, no cab was available, things that usually happen at the worst times posible).I arrived just in time to see Brian's Lord of the Dance and oh boy it was instantly hot!!
What an amazing show and they looked to have just as much fun as the public. I watched the clips and it showed some empty seats but I can guarantee you the arena was pretty full.
I can rest in peace now that I've seen Tomas in his gold shiny boxers thing literally dancing in the whole arena (the 2 acrobats also had a number with the I am sexy and I know it song right after Tomas, and somewhere in the middle of their performance Tomas showed up shirtless in his golden thing or whatever that is, and in his sneakers, running and fooling around with the public, it was hilarious.
Stephan was captivating as always, his skating is simply the best of his world. The way he carries himself is second to none. When KOI came in 2010 he was the one "king" who received the most applauses thanks to his Traviata.
Brian was fun fun fun! I love his Lord of the dance rutine and will always will. And he was hot in his leather jacket :laugh:
Plushy could only wave to the crowd and it would be enough to cause a volcano eruption. He is simply adored by the public. I will be forever grateful for his shows, not only because i got to see him live, but because he gave us the opportunity to watch many skaters live whom otherwise many of us could not afford to go see.
Stefania and Rokne were sweet and looked comfortable together. The announcer introduced them as "the couple in love". It was evident from their body language :).

LRK

Record Breaker
@Mirunna - Thank you for such a great report! - it's lovely to hear from people who were actually there. Sorry about your subway &c woes - I know how hateful and frustrating those can be, and, as you say, they happen at the worst of times. I'm glad you got there in time to see so much of the show at least - and that you had such a great time when you did; hopefully that compensated a litle!

@demarinis5 - Thank you! I was so curious to see them - and Rockne and Stefania are truly lovely together! I wish they could compete as a pair, but that is probably impossible - but they could do shows together. I wonder whose idea it was to invite them as a couple - but it was genius, whoever it was. :)

I hope there will be more videos forthcoming. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
That last one - is that a Brian/Plushy hug? If so - awwwwww! :)

Looks like it. The end of Plushy's shows are always a hugfest. ;)

Thank you for the report, Mirunna. I am sure it must have been upsetting to miss part of the show, but at least you made it there!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
The show was amazing as always, it was my third time going to KOI and my first time seeing Tomas live, who was AWESOME.
Still trying to recover from the heartbreak of missing some of the first performances even though I waited for this show almost a year (the subway simply stopped working, it was raining like hell, no cab was available, things that usually happen at the worst times posible).I arrived just in time to see Brian's Lord of the Dance and oh boy it was instantly hot!!
What an amazing show and they looked to have just as much fun as the public. I watched the clips and it showed some empty seats but I can guarantee you the arena was pretty full.
I can rest in peace now that I've seen Tomas in his gold shiny boxers thing literally dancing in the whole arena (the 2 acrobats also had a number with the I am sexy and I know it song right after Tomas, and somewhere in the middle of their performance Tomas showed up shirtless in his golden thing or whatever that is, and in his sneakers, running and fooling around with the public, it was hilarious.
Stephan was captivating as always, his skating is simply the best of his world. The way he carries himself is second to none. When KOI came in 2010 he was the one "king" who received the most applauses thanks to his Traviata.
Brian was fun fun fun! I love his Lord of the dance rutine and will always will. And he was hot in his leather jacket :laugh:
Plushy could only wave to the crowd and it would be enough to cause a volcano eruption. He is simply adored by the public. I will be forever grateful for his shows, not only because i got to see him live, but because he gave us the opportunity to watch many skaters live whom otherwise many of us could not afford to go see.
Stefania and Rokne were sweet and looked comfortable together. The announcer introduced them as "the couple in love". It was evident from their body language :).

Thank you!:)

Much more homevideos by @cekoni from "Kings on Ice 2014" Bucharest backstage and rehearsals will come later ,)

Autograph session https://www.facebook.com/BogdanCara...9899899766639/702470413176251/?type=1&theater

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
With every performance of "Best of Plushenko," it seems like there's a different "call back." :)

Thank you for the report! I'm glad the show was good. Sorry to hear about the subway troubles... Those things are a nightmare.

Stefania and Rockne, they look so good together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ls_WE2aXc

Thanks for your report Mirunna and to everyone for all of the updates. Sound like it was
a fabulous show! :)
They're nicely in sync, and the program is well choreographed too!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I have just rewatched Plushy's performances at Sochi and I was just... Aww... I wanna cry because Plushy was soooo amazing there. He commands the ice and the audiences in a way that no one can ever do. Oh... I wish I can see him live once.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Plushy could only wave to the crowd and it would be enough to cause a volcano eruption. He is simply adored by the public.

Tomas Verner some years ago:

"Evgeni Plushenko - probably the only one skater in the world, capable alone to filed full arena. "

I don't remember I already showed you this? Thuosands of Plushy's photos http://plutan.tumblr.com/ Great collection with the newest pictures ;)

From Bucharest .. http://instagram.com/p/t5zDSjhgqg "Our traveling companion)))"

http://instagram.com/p/t5zDnnhgqh/

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Plushy wrote a new column for a journal called Russian Pioneer - it's not terribly long, so I will copy the translation here:

I'm starting to act

Figure skater Evgeni Plushenko decided to quintuple jump: none of the skaters before him had participated in five Olympic Games in a row. And apart from that he has another dream, in which he assured the implementation as well as sports. And that's really a lifelong dream. And it will take place!

In the April issue of "Russian Pioneer", devoted to the topic of risk, I said what I had to go to the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Months of rehabilitation allowed now forget about the trauma and move forward. I train every day, and after participating in several tours in Japan and China, I realized that he was ready for a big project - it's ice show, a fairy tale for the whole family "Snow King." Once you have made ​​the sport what has not been done until you can not help asking: what next? I will tell you a secret - the goal is set. And it's not just new projects show a la "Cirque du Soleil", touring, touring ... I will miss this and the next competitive year, but there are plans, but if you want a dream - to perform at its fifth Olympics.

Now this category is not even a dream, but rather a fiction, but before the third Olympics my speech seemed impossible, but I did everything I could. And after a complicated spinal surgery, I still spoke to the team competition at the Olympic Games in Sochi and brought the team gold medal. This is also the realm of fantasy, so I'm not afraid to dream and continued to train. Somewhere in my subconscious I dwell in the Olympics in Korea, or at least in the qualifying stage. It would be very interesting, but insanely difficult to pass the qualifying stage, but if you will not interfere with the spin, then why not put a new record? At least I know that in five Olympics, no one appeared in men's figure skating.

But, of course, the task is not simply to make: if I go, I will only rely on the good result. But to return to the sport, I need to make new quads, and it's somewhere, maybe even crazy. But no harm in dreaming, dreaming is not bad. Training is in full swing, everyone my way onto the ice brings me closer to my goal. A month ago I did a quadruple jump, speaking in China. It was my first quad after reoperation on the back. I did axel three and a half turns and all the triple jumps.

Perhaps, I often use the word in the life of "dream", but for me a dream - it is first and foremost goal, a plan of action. Maybe that's why everything I dreamed of as a child, I have come to pass. I'm not just a dream, I'm starting to act. My dreams are not only the sport, as it might seem. When I met my wife, Jan, I would like to have a son. That is also, it turns out, had dreamed. And we was born sonny. Always wanted a beautiful wife, and again came true. Thank God I have my family, but I dream again - this time on how to have a girl Yana appeared. fifth Olympics and daughter - that's my plan, dream today, and after Korea we will stop and think what to do next. I dream to create his own school of figure skating, having your own rink, where you can create, grow new athletes.

I will not hide, I can hardly suffered a torrent of criticism, which struck me after the Olympics. There were two camps of people - a fifty-fifty: someone reacted with understanding, someone criticized, including famous people, but when everyone knew that there was an operation is repeated Nye and pulled out a screw, which broke down in the spine, of course, fervor and fever abated. But to date, probably before the end of this story is not over. Has been a surge of negativity, especially on Twitter and the Internet. It was a campaign proplachennaya one, and maybe some of my competitors, who understood that, after finishing a career, I will start to go into show business: doing a variety of shows, events, tales - good quality, with large budgets, strong and tricks with complex elements of figure skating. Now I even know who all booked.

Of course, some people I did not like and painful to hear criticisms, but I now know how to communicate with them and communicate it at all. Many then uttered a very loud and ugly about it. But for me it was important, when Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin said: "All right, recover, you've done a lot" - and when I supported the closest: my parents, wife and children. But never, of course, I did not expect that overnight you can become a favorite of the people of the athlete who wants to win a medal for the country, the object of criticism.

After the first competition in Sochi I skated and brought the gold medal, but in the second, when the six-minute warm-up in the back broken screw, I could not continue. And I can not understand people who say, "Well, I had to ride all the same: to fall, to sit in a wheelchair, but I still do." I have often felt the pain in training and suffered a lot of transactions, but what happened in my warm-up during the competition in Sochi, was incompatible with the further performance. If I had continued, it would carry me out of the ice palace on a stretcher, and then I probably would have lived differently, and dreaming about something else entirely. What I'm doing now, probably already is a shock to my competitors. And if I make a statement on the fifth Olympics, I can not even imagine their faces. In this case, I would never want someone to prove something. I have always argued and prove yourself only. But now - yes, I guess I want to prove to those people who were screaming, yelling and splutter. However, it is not the time. Need to fully recover to prepare new items and quads.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
http://rsport.ru/around/20141009/778743945.html
Skater Plushenko develop authoring program for school gym class

NOVOCHEBOKSARSK, October 9 - RIA Novosti. Famous Russian Olympic champion figure skater Evgeni Plushenko develop authoring program for school gym class, the head of the Ministry of Education Dmitry Livanov at the meeting of the Presidential Council for the development of physical culture and sports.

Plushenko said he wanted to speak at the Olympic Games in 2018, to prove that no coward >>

The meeting of the Presidential Council of the Russian Federation on the development of physical culture and sports passes Thursday in Novocheboxarsk.

Evgeni Plushenko: the end of the era of the great at home Olympics >>

"We believe it is important in the emergence of new copyright school methods of teaching physical education. Such examples already exist. There is a school course Irina Viner. We also agreed with Evgeni Plushenko that he will make his own program for physical education lessons in school," - said Livanov .

He added that the creation of the author's programs currently being discussed also with the Russian Athletics Federation.

According to the minister, it is important to make physical education classes in schools interesting, provide them with all necessary equipment, and physical education teachers should be properly prepared and to be able to use modern teaching methods.

LRK

Record Breaker
"Figure skater Evgeni Plushenko decided to quintuple jump" - for a second there I thought he was going for a quint! :eek:

Meoima

Match Penalty
If Plushy goes for the quint, I am sorry but we have to do some experiments on him, or send him back to his planet, ha ha.