Evgeni Plushenko | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Mishin said that Israeli doctos allowed him to jump on the ice, but they are planning to do it gradually. The main problems that they are dealing now are: 1. Zhenya is still in pain when he jumps, so they are trying to remove this pain syndrome as well as possible, 2. He must be under the non-stop observation of a highly-qualified doctor. Right now they have only standard massagists at their hand, so they are looking for a doctor who can join them in Pinzolo. He also said Plu's SP is ready. His LP will be done in Italy where they are going on June 17th as they planned before.
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/10742.html
http://www.campanedipinzolo.it/articolo.php?num=20130613064606

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm glad to hear that they are taking the safe approach. That was something that I was a bit worried about - that Plushy might try to do too much, too soon. I mean, I love him for it, but his health is paramount!

Make haste slowly, as the saying goes...

As ever - thanks for keeping us informed and up to date, let's talk!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews
RT @yanarudkovskaya: Going with his Dad to Italy for the Olympic training camp!))) http://instagram.com/p/am5uugFSDd/# Plushy's 3 guys also go to Pinzolo :)

RT @yanarudkovskaya: 4 guys saw something!)) http://instagram.com/p/anAzzJlSKv/# great pic!

Plushenko about his experience in communal apartments in St.Peterburg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Scos_uutA&t=6m50s Translation partly by let's talk :) http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=2360 poor Plushy..he is a self-made man, I respect him because of it..

ciocio

On the Ice
Mishin said that Israeli doctos allowed him to jump on the ice, but they are planning to do it gradually. The main problems that they are dealing now are: 1. Zhenya is still in pain when he jumps, so they are trying to remove this pain syndrome as well as possible.

If Evgeni is in pain, I'm very worried about his health. :cry:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Plu arrived in Pinzolo. His usual 'stalkers' are planning to be there literally 24/7. Follow @Sarynka. Later another 'staffer' will join the party. ;)

Some trials of single jumps.nothing broken then... perfect! Long warm up and maybe we saw an angel. some steps. And... well we almost die!

Ok. Done! Now that we are outside we can breathe and... TELL U THAT THE FIRST PRACTICE WAS AMAZING! Speechless! Breathtaking

Evgeni is here for morning training. He looks great! And charming as usual. Even more. Ready to get started! Gooooo ZHENYA!

:popcorn:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
yesterday afternoon:
@Sarynka:

He is now going 2 play football with kids. Yellow shoes and ipod. ;)

---------------

HELLO! So,we are back in the hotel room and now we can relax a bit .I give you some small details probably destined to change but we'll see

morning training of Evgeni at about 11 in the morning but tomorrow we check if there are more hours to add at it. @Tyktamisheva also trained

@EvgeniPlushenko had, according to me, a wonderful training session.Of course he couldn't jump but he made a small single Axel trial and it went ok, he said he felt ok after the landing. Later he made some step sequences and you all know that even if he stares in the middle of the rink he dominates it, when he moves he let everyone breathless.

@Tyktamisheva had a very busy day and she spent a lot of time on ice, 2 hours in the morning and even more in the evening. She looks good!

xin wang ‏@lovplush

@EvgeniPlushenko is AMAZING!!!!! Breath taking beautiful on ice!!!!!!

Lunch break now. Plushy's first training was amazing. Gosh I did not realize that I missed his skating so much. He practiced movements for jumps (not actually jumps, but preparation movements), did not really jump. Practiced probably the new program? What can I say, it is just beautiful, breath takingly beautiful!!!!!!!

Mishin Summer Camps:
https://www.facebook.com/MishinSummerCamps/posts/534568793272186

The first day of our camp in Pinzolo was very successful! Today we also greeted our last participants Artur Gachinsky and Jeffrey Buttle. Now all the skaters are here and tomorrow we can start training all together :) The weather here in Pinzolo is beautiful and warm and everyone is still very excited about the upcoming camp!

today:
Sarynka @Sarynka

Good morning! Evgeni showed up,had a light coffee and he probably will be on ice in 20 min. :)
We had a brief chat and he said that he is still recovering and taking things carefully. He looks great! And he is tanned! :p

@J_Butt @Tyktamisheva and @Artur_Gach on ice @MishinCamps
While @J_Butt tries some moves listening to the i-pod @Tyktamisheva @Tyktamisheva and @Artur_Gach work with Mishin. I love @MishinCamps !
@EvgeniPlushenko probably at the gym now.

Time to work! @J_Butt and @Tyktamisheva discussing about the program I suppose...

How nice to see 2 olympians back together on the ice. Our golden boy @EvgeniPlushenko and amazing @J_Butt 2nd day started!

Ok today's practice was good. @EvgeniPlushenko tried again single loops and apparently everything went ok

Now Evgeni is having sn interview with the @ Rai television maybe. I saw a car with the RAI written on it...But who knows? Anyway what I saw was amazing.Not pushing into hard trainings ,taking it slowly just like doctor said.

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks, plushyfan! I was just going to ask if there was anything new from the "stalkers" - and lo, and behold! - here was your post already! :)

And thank goodness for the last: "taking it slowly just like doctor said"

Go, Plushy! But go Plushy, slowly! :)

let`s talk

Match Penalty
more from @Sarynka:

\We met him outside before he went 2 play soccer.I told him:great jumps!He answered: FINALLY!He was satisfied and pleased.He made a super job

Evgeni trained also tonight at 7.amaziiiiiing! He made 4 trials of double jumps included 2 double axels!!!!

Gym session right now for Plushy. Indoor cause outside the weather is bad.

Group lesson. All together on the ice with @J_Butt .He is an amazing teacher! Good job 4 the first day! Bravo!

from lovplush:

The second day, we met him first in the bar inside the rink. He was there to take his morning coffee. He is in a quite good mood. Sara asked how he felt from yesterday’s practice, he said it was OK. Of course we are more concerned about his back and whether he felt pain. He said they are old pains, then joked about that he is an old man. Nevertheless, he said he is very careful with the back, which is kind of relief to us.

The practice went well, he warmed up on ice with a trainer and was very much focused and trained very hard. Later Mishin worked with him for jumping techniques (not real jumps, but the movements). He did some hopping.

At the end of his training session, he practiced a bit his SP, simply beautiful. I am almost in tears. Thank you Evgeni for the emotions!!!
-------
In the afternoon, there was a shower here and he stayed in the gym. At around 7 pm he stepped on ice again. This session is much focused on the jumps, but after he did a double loop (I think) Mishin seemed a bit concerned since he did not do a lot of warmed up for jumps. Later they trained for jumps and he started to do hopping then some double loops. Then he began to train Axel jump, landed double Axels beautifully. He was also very excited about that and very happy!!!!!

BTW, he also trained some spins they looked very good!!!!

At the end of the session he practiced again some movements from his SP, so beautiful (OK, I am out of word to describe it).

We met him outside the rink after the training, he was very satisfied with today’s result!

Eagle has landed! Our big boy is happy.

:popcorn:

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks, let's talk!

I almost wish they wouldn't talk about how great the SP is - so I'm almost glad that they've run out of words other than "beautiful". The reason? Envy, pure and simple and utterly green. I want to see it too!!! At the very least, I want to know what music it is! But I know it's confidential at this point - ah, well, the rest of us will have to wait until it is announced, or he performs it at PIW, I suppose...

let`s talk

Match Penalty
more from @Sarynka:

he showed the hungry tiger eyes... :) ready to do pretty much everything! And he made it!

yes every jump was under papa strict control of course!

You have no idea...After this unbelievable half an hour of training @EvgeniPlushenko is back at the gym! Somebody stops him! XD!The Athlete!

His Axel? A MASTERPIECE.Like Vivaldi Primavera... even when doubled but... He JUST TRIPLED IT!TWICE! A GOD ON EARTH!

A gorgeous DOUBLE LUTZ. TWICE!

And double toe loops 3 times!!! Yayyyyyy!

And double wonderful smiling salchows!

Double wonderful axel!

Evgeni is working so hard and with so much will that"respect"is not even close to what I think about his being an athlete. Divine strenght

This morning the weather allowed outside training session and @EvgeniPlushenko probably had an outdoor preparation.He is at the gym now.

from lovplush:

Third day report (Sara's twitter is 'live report', mine is a bit mixed up things since I felt like still in a sweet dream.

If you ask me whether to stay in the ice rink from 9:30 am till 8:00 pm almost frozen to have cold just to watch Plush’s last minute shown up training is worth it, I would definitely say: absolutely!!

We arrived at 9:30 am in the morning and waited till 1am, no sign of Plush (not entirely true, he was outside the ice rink for a short while, probably just back from morning training outside). In order not to miss him we stayed in the ice rink during noon. In the afternoon, we saw him in the gym upstairs so we are hoping that he will still train on ice later. Around 7 pm, during the ice resurfacing, he was on the ice. It was the last training session I believe.

The session was still mainly about jumps, after warming up, he did some double salchow jumps, some great ones, some a bit shaky ones. He actually fell two times on the ice when he tried loops and a double jump combination, which totally gave us heart attacks. But he seems feeling fine and not so frustrated at all, most of the times he smiled. Later, he did nice double toes and loops. Then he tried double Luz and after he succeeded it, he had one knee down on the ice and making the pumping gesture to celebrate. Oh boy he was happy.

The great surprise has yet to come: he began to train Axel jump. He did some single ones, then started double axels. Just when I talked to Sara that I thought he now managed all double jumps except flip (he did not train it), he launched for another Axal jump. We all think it would be another great double axels, and Sara was writing twitter describing his masterpiece Axels, he TRIPLED IT!!!!!!! We are in shock!!! Or in AWE!!! OMG, what we just witnessed?! Plush was very happy too, he raised both his hands and shouted: “UNBELIEVABLE!!!” We applauded for it, cheering for him. And as if he wanted to confirm it, he DID IT AGAIN!!!! BEAUTIFUL TRIPLE AXELS!!!! He was extremely happy. Later he trained a bit SP, then stopped training on ice. He was in the gym after a while but later he came out to play football.

Sara and I are soooooo happy, we decided to have some happy drinks. It was an unbelievable day. And Plushy is amazing.

deedee1

Record Breaker
The great surprise has yet to come: he began to train Axel jump. He did some single ones, then started double axels. Just when I talked to Sara that I thought he now managed all double jumps except flip (he did not train it), he launched for another Axal jump. We all think it would be another great double axels, and Sara was writing twitter describing his masterpiece Axels, he TRIPLED IT!!!!!!! We are in shock!!! Or in AWE!!! OMG, what we just witnessed?! Plush was very happy too, he raised both his hands and shouted: “UNBELIEVABLE!!!” We applauded for it, cheering for him. And as if he wanted to confirm it, he DID IT AGAIN!!!! BEAUTIFUL TRIPLE AXELS!!!! He was extremely happy. Later he trained a bit SP, then stopped training on ice. He was in the gym after a while but later he came out to play football.

Sara and I are soooooo happy, we decided to have some happy drinks. It was an unbelievable day. And Plushy is amazing.[/I]

:eek::jaw:

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm excited, thrilled... and scared! (Please don't overdo it!)

As for this:

"he showed the hungry tiger eyes... "

there is only one suitable response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwer1CiteBg

(though no one put it on when Plushy is around - he quite obviously doesn't need the encouragement! ;) )

let`s talk

Match Penalty
From yesterday. He obviously took some time off:

from @Sarynka:

No training on ice this evening for Evgeni. Probably under physical preparation outdoor

from lovplush:

Fourth day, nothing special to report. Plushy shown up in the morning, did around 30 mins on ice training, but mainly is to adjust some detailed movements of his SP with David. He did not even remove his outer jacket. But in general his mood is good.

He did not show up in the ice rink in the afternoon/night.

From today (and counting):

@Sarynka:

he IS doing triples. I've always been right about his supernatural power. The real man of Steel!

Ice practice is over for this morning for @EvgeniPlushenko.He looks great and in good condition.He tried all the type jumps.

Ice session. Jumps. Goog feeling on all of them. All triples he is now practicing on Axels.

Zhenya at the gym for indoor session.

Good morning! @EvgeniPlushenko showed up and he is having his outdoor training. Running time. Today the weather is xfect!

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, what can one say? All triples... I honestly hope he holds off on doing quads for a little while, even though I know that I will be thrilled to bits if I hear he's landed one... But that's just short term gratifciation - he's in for the long haul, and I hope he takes it easy. Well, as easy as one can expect him to take it... A leopard won't change his spots - or a tiger his stripes :) - and I don't suppose one should ever expect anyone to change his very nature. Still... a little caution advised! :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
lovplush from yesterday:

Today he only did morning (noon) training, in the afternoon he was in the ice rink but just wait for others to finish. Later he went to play football with kids, Vitaly and another guy.

Morning's training was to train some steps and jumps. Mishin guided him not only for jumping technique, but also for steps and edges. He tried some double axels, double Lutz, and tried triple Toe loop. At the beginning, he tried some double ones (I believe he was aiming for triple), then Mishin talked with him, he tried again, landed a beautiful 3T. He was very happy and waved a bit to celebrate.

In general, he did not push himself too much into jumps, at the end of the session he performed the SP again with double jumps. I would say, because he needed to focus a bit on jumps, the emotion was not as strong as the first day when he performed it. But of course, the whole session is serious but not really pushing (which we totally understand and hope he would do so). During the training, Vitaly's son was on ice training for some movements for hockey, Plush let the boy chase after him for two rounds, it was fun to watch

No Plush overload today, no cute baby on ice (I saw a three year old baby skater on ice yesterday, she is sooooooo cute). (just kidding)
finally we can see these pics
https://twitter.com/InfoEkaterina/status/348025760944111616/photo/1 some fans came today to watch his training.
https://twitter.com/InfoEkaterina/status/348000145050312704/photo/1

Sarynka @Sarynka

Liza @Tyktamisheva on her jumps. Triple toe loop trials.
So... @Artur_Gach lp is wonderful... the choreo and the theme are incredible.