Evgeni Plushenko | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

amber68

On the Ice
I just saw Plushy’s exhibition skate from Slovakia and WOW!.
He is much better than last year at the Europeans! He is faster, the edges are deeper and I adore the way he moves his hands.
It is the first time since 2006 when I am being enthusiastic about one of Plushy’s programs. In fact the more I watch it, the more I like it.
The music is divine, Plush - just so graceful and balletic and the program is neither too empty nor too busy ( I hope it will not be watered down! ).
I love the fact that, with this program, Evgeni really looks different to all the other top skaters, in a very good way. Who is the choreographer?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I just saw Plushy’s exhibition skate from Slovakia and WOW!.
He is much better than last year at the Europeans! He is faster, the edges are deeper and I adore the way he moves his hands.
It is the first time since 2006 when I am being enthusiastic about one of Plushy’s programs. In fact the more I watch it, the more I like it.
The music is divine, Plush - just so graceful and balletic and the program is neither too empty nor too busy ( I hope it will not be watered down! ).
I love the fact that, with this program, Evgeni really looks different to all the other top skaters, in a very good way. Who is the choreographer?

This is very hard question. A part of the program by Camerlengo, a part of the program by Miyamoto, a little by Plushy , and who is arranged the whole program was Sergei Petukhov, I think. He was the choreographer of the Moonlight Sonata http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLHGSA6cos :cry: and the Godfather

Last edited:

lilywang

Rinkside

Yes!!! Another well-deserved title ornamenting his illustrious career, :):yay:

http://en.ria.ru/russia/20121220/178294940.html

Russian public figures, including Plushenko and his friends, signed a petition to the president of Russia to remove St.Petersburg's city council member Vitaly Milonov, the author of the infamous laws against the gays, and other radical laws.

The more I read about him, the more I admire him. Standing up against injustice and bigotries.

Riemann

Rinkside
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20121220/178294940.html

Russian public figures, including Plushenko and his friends, signed a petition to the president of Russia to remove St.Petersburg's city council member Vitaly Milonov, the author of the infamous laws against the gays, and other radical laws.

I'm impressed. Not very many of the big names in this sport would do that. In fact, some unfortunately act the opposite way in an attempt to prove that they are real men and not sissies . Well, if you ask me, a real man does what Plushenko did here. He deserves a huge round of applause for this.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Plushy on winning his 10th National Championship!

seniorita

Record Breaker
:jaw:the one who made the animation really captured the posture of Plush, do you know who made it? Have they made more programs?