Warm-Up Group 2
5 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA
6 Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS
7 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN
8 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpchn2012/SEG008.HTM

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Lol at this musci cuts. Rock and in cuts! Rockers should be furious. Twizzles were meh..

C

clemacle

They look more like hippies rather than rockers...

Well, they said that they decided to do something hippies. I saw their their free dance in french master and I didn't like it but they got high scores...

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Not really sure about such a huge lap of 10 points but I don't really mind. For W/P it's a big step back. Last year they were fighting with French for medals and now they are behind B/S, twice.

Could it be that they are with the same coach as P/B?

samson

Medalist
thanks let's talk... hmmmm now the question is do I go ahead and buy this... are you watching in the states?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Not really sure about such a huge lap of 10 points but I don't really mind. For W/P it's a big step back. Last year they were fighting with French for medals and now they are behind B/S, twice.

Could it be that they are with the same coach as P/B?

they can still make the GPF granted the results outcome depending on Shibutanis and I/K right ?
though 2 bronze isn't really good. The Shibutanis and I/K could score higher than that and No GPF for them
they are now behind in PCS by Bobrova/Soloviev Twice

samson

Medalist
Also interesting to note, Chock and Bates had the second highest TES of the night. Too bad they don't have a second grand prix assignment.

Mao88

Record Breaker
FREE DANCE - VIDEOS

1. Nathalie PECHALAT & Fabian BOURZAT (FRA) - 169.73
2. Ekaterina BOBROVA & Dmitri SOLOVIEV (RUS) - 159.46 Free Dance
3. Kaitlyn WEAVER & Andrew POJE (CAN) - 158.97 Free Dance
4. Madison CHOCK & Evan BATES (USA) - 149.54
5. Charlene GUIGNARD & Marco FABBRI (ITA) - 137.58 Free Dance
6. Victoria SINITSINA & Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN (RUS) - 137.46 Free Dance
7. Xintong HUANG & Xun ZHENG (CHN) - 121.01 Free Dance
8. Xiaoyang YU & Chen WANG (CHN) - 106.42 Free Dance

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Sinitsina/Zhiganshin the twizzles look all off and iffy :cry:, beaten by an obscure Italian dance team
Kustarova/Aleeva should be fired or banned from ever coaching ice dancing, horrible outfits and boring generic tango program for S/Z

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Sinitsina/Zhiganshin the twizzles look all off and iffy :cry:, beaten by an obscure Italian dance team
Kustarova/Aleeva should be fired or banned from ever coaching ice dancing, horrible outfits and boring generic tango program for S/Z

Better now than later. They can find new coaches ASAP. Those disastrous results might be a blessing in disguise.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Better now than later. They can find new coaches ASAP. Those disastrous results might be a blessing in disguise.

I can't believe they didnt follow the exodus last season when M/K and B/S left her, even her junior teams are a disaster nowadays
Going to Igor or Krylova will do wonders for them their basics are very good already even better than B/S at their age

S/Z has now lost to an Italian Team and Pushkash/Guerrero, lol.

If they stick with Kustarova/Aleeva they will be beaten nationally by Pushkash/Guerreiro and by new upcomers Stepanova/Bukin next season

Last edited: