Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 619 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

tars

Record Breaker
Coaches by day, philosophers by night. Yulia "Nietzsche" Lipnitskaya and Elena "Confucius" Ilinykh
Yulia is very intelligent girl (intelligence does not equal number of books you've read), but Elena Ilinykh and Confucius might be a stretch, especially by night. :laugh:

Ladogaboy

On the Ice

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
21 February 2014

Dear Yulia,

I’m writing to you to tell you how moved I was by your gold medal performance as the little girl in red and accompanied by John Williams’ music from my film SCHINLDER’S LIST. You brought such dignity in your remembrance of the Holocaust through your soulfully inspired routine. I have three sons and four daughters and there was no dry eye in our house in California as we watched you on television.

You are the best discovery of the Sochi Olympics and we will be watching for you at PyeongChang 2018. Hopefully someday my family will have the chance to meet you and your family. We would love that very much.

In good health,
Steven Spielberg.

Ladogaboy

On the Ice
21 February 2014

Dear Yulia,

I’m writing to you to tell you how moved I was by your gold medal performance as the little girl in red and accompanied by John Williams’ music from my film SCHINLDER’S LIST. You brought such dignity in your remembrance of the Holocaust through your soulfully inspired routine. I have three sons and four daughters and there was no dry eye in our house in California as we watched you on television.

You are the best discovery of the Sochi Olympics and we will be watching for you at PyeongChang 2018. Hopefully someday my family will have the chance to meet you and your family. We would love that very much.

In good health,
Steven Spielberg.

Oh, and by the time she got that letter, she said she couldn't even step outside her house without being recognized. There was a news report on that. :)