Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

CarneAsada

Medalist
Congratulations to Julia! A silver at her first Worlds!

her work ethic actually or maybe her toughness and being blunt
Mustafina the gymnast
Oh, my guess is almost correct :) I think she looks more like Komova though.
She may have hair color more like Komova's, but Komova will wobble and fall if she lands with a fingernail out of place. Mustafina won't, so I agree Julia is more like her.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Well done Julia! A worthy silver medal at her first World's. Pleased to see she was able to smile after her FS, in spite of a mistake, and she looked happy about winning silver.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Congrats to Julia for winning Worlds medal in her debut

Well done to Yulia on her silver. She has a huge upside but Mao was just too good in what should be her final competition. And with Kim retired and Kostner and Asada heading towards retirement the door is open for Yulia to be the best in the world the next few years. But she needs to pace herself heading into 2018. She skated a lot this season for a tiny 15 year old. I dare say she skated too much and thankfully got away with it with no injuries.

I can't wait to see her go head to head with Adelina and the other Russians next season. I expect them all to improve.

poleptina

Rinkside
She's so wonderful that I tend to forget this is just her first Worlds! She's had an incredible season and still just fifteen! Mind-boggling. What a great future is ahead of her. Congratulations Jules! :clap:

BounceAround

On the Ice
Congratulations to Yulia on a wonderful debut at Worlds :clap:! She skated wonderfully, the crowd responded wonderfully, and she got a well-deserved silver medal. The technical panel was so harsh that no one can really throw out any of the usual criticisms. I hope the next few years are great to her.

Alba

Record Breaker
Not her best performance, but good enough for a well deserved world silver at her first world championship. :yay:
Thank you little cute giant for this lovely season and I hope the silver turns into gold next year. :clap:

I'm gonna love your FP for the rest of my life.:love:

Now relax and enjoy your vacations. Come back stronger next season.

Alba

Record Breaker

Golden Shower

Match Penalty
glad yulia seemed ok with silver and not overall too scarred by the fall, which must be irking her at any rate. actually it was eteri who seemed more upset in the LP kiss n cry when the scores came.

Meoima

Match Penalty
With that glorious death stare I can image her next season. All the competitors laying dead on the rink side.:love:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Little news story about Russians in the WC but has a long segment about Yulia. If anyone can translate Russian/or Japanese even...I'm so curious about Yulia's and Eteri's interview and what Mao says about Yulia. She seemed to really genuinely say something nice.
http://youtu.be/BkppL5Q1AXs

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Mao :"Yulia is great. She has a great future ahead of her.")
And the reporters also asked the japanese fan of Yulua about their opinion :" Yulia has good flexibility. She is a fierce competitor and a good competition even to japanese girls"