Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 502 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She really looks looks like she's focusing on her fitness these days. Even though she's sort of grown into more of a woman's body she just seems to be toning herself up a bit. Amyway...I'll just say what we're all thinking. No matter what the results bring in terms of placements all that actually matters is a smile and a bit of pride this year. She's already got our imaginations. Good luck Julia!

http://cs7058.vk.me/c540105/v540105893/19a40/oiMDez61RQw.jpg

Last edited:

moviebuff

On the Ice
She really looks looks like she's focusing on her fitness these days. Even though she's sort of grown into more of a woman's body she just seems to be toning herself up a bit. Amyway...I'll just say what we're all thinking. No matter what the results bring in terms of placements all that actually matters is a smile and a bit of pride this year. She's already got our imaginations. Good luck Julia!

http://cs7058.vk.me/c540105/v540105893/19a40/oiMDez61RQw.jpg

She looks hella lean these days. :eek: I have no idea what happened within the last 6 months...she did mention 'growing some muscles', but she looks as slim and as toned as ever....muscles muscles muscles. :agree: Don't know what training regime or diet she's on....so long as she's healthy and not starving herself.

boskil

Match Penalty
I don't know if it's her natural body post-puberty adaptation or a diet, but she looks significantly leaner lately.
At the same time she looks very happy and living her life to the fullest, she is surrounded by good, qualified people, so I think we may relax... :think:

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Last edited:

Spiral

Final Flight

Spiral

Final Flight
I don't think very lean = nice, well-shaped figure. Yulia is lean, as are all figure skaters, but not very lean. She does have curves and a lovely face with very nice cheeks. She looks healthy.