Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir

ICYMI (as I did) in March 2014, Myra Klarman posted a new batch of terrific Virtue/Moir photos that she took in Fall 2013. V/M are all dressed up in various off-ice settings.

Scott holds his own :yes:, and Tessa is absolutely dazzling. :)

Yes!!! These photos are so beautiful! I love them!! <3 ...I so missed seeing their names on the GP assignments. Totally expected, but missed nonetheless.

alithia

Final Flight
Yes!!! These photos are so beautiful! I love them!! <3 ...I so missed seeing their names on the GP assignments. Totally expected, but missed nonetheless.

Yes, it was bittersweet, they need the rest for sure, but on the other hand it was like the end of a whole era not seeing them listed.

Yes, it was bittersweet, they need the rest for sure, but on the other hand it was like the end of a whole era not seeing them listed.

Mhmm, I totally agree. I want the best for them; and hope to hear about what they're doing in the future. (And always secretly wishing for another season or competition, haha.) But really, they will never be forgotten. I will miss them this season...but am interested to see how the field of ice dance evolves over this quad.

To Tessa and Scott, who brought a classic elegance and undeniable beauty to the ice with their skating!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Wonderful photos of Tessa and Scott are included in Absolute Skating's CSOI galleries.

Possible that the galleries were just posted this week, at the time of the tweet below??

(Did not see a general CSOI thread in The Edge, so am posting the gallery links here. :))

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott, "Into the Mystic" at Artistry on Ice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcnQqcr87uE :love: Sadly, only half the performance.

As a side note, I'm a bit disgruntled at how they were announced (on the tail end of a video of Johnny Weir and Hao Zhang's performance). Why introduce them as Sochi silver medallists instead of Vancouver gold medallists?

LRK

Record Breaker

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
^I didn't even think of it that way! Makes the golfing seem more awesome, lol. Not to mention, all three of them have 3+ Olympic medals each, including the gold. ;)

LRK

Record Breaker
^I didn't even think of it that way! Makes the golfing seem more awesome, lol. Not to mention, all three of them have 3+ Olympic medals each, including the gold. ;)

I did. :) Well, not immediately - but then the thought did come to me. It's quite cool, isn't it? :)

LRK

Record Breaker
^Well, it looks like you have the heart of an Olympic champion while I... don't. :scowl: :laugh:

The heart maybe... So long as I don''t actually have to put any, you know, physical exertion into it. ;)