Warm-Up Group 2
6 Adelina SOTNIKOVA RUS

7 Kanako MURAKAMI JPN

8 Viktoria HELGESSON SWE

9 Kiira KORPI FIN

10 Alena LEONOVA RUS

ForeverFish

Medalist
GO GRACIE GO! :clap: Poor girl, she has to skate first, which could either be advantageous or not, depending on how the judges begin their scoring. They may start out too strict, or too lenient.

Also, will someone be updating after each SP? I can't seem to find live links...

gioccia

On the Ice
I think it's good for Gracie to skate first...I doubt she'll have any problems with the SP. Looking forward to seeing Polina...

ForeverFish

Medalist
I think it's good for Gracie to skate first...I doubt she'll have any problems with the SP. Looking forward to seeing Polina...

She shouldn't have any trouble, provided she keeps her nerves in check. I hope she doesn't have another Skate Canada...

skateluvr

Record Breaker
great lineup, just wish Mirai had second GP. Zhang has good programs but intl judges prefer Mirai, so...hope Gold can fight back the nerves-should be a great event!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I think instead of 3+3, maybe she must go with easier content in short program. She may still score 53-54 when she skates clean. But she is still so young, 16 years old. She has enough time to fix the problems and get experienced. I really want her to be a future World Champion, even an Olympic Champion! But as I said, even she isn't, I still love her skating so much. She has something special. I remember Viktoria Butsaeva had said that she is a contained girl. And her smile takes my breathe away! Go Polina go!!!

Country
Russia
Only Murakami plans jumps in second half (all except 2A).
Only Gold plans jumps with maximum possible base value.

deedee1

Record Breaker
If pigs will fly at CoR

No problem to buy balloon in pig's form and let it fly at CoR.
But will it help?

OK, then......(half an hour later)........I have bought 10 balloons in pig's from and they are flying in my room now. ;) I love pigs for some reason these days. :laugh:

Polina, you can do it! :yay: and prove them wrong. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Macassar88

Medalist
I must have the crappiest live stream on earth... Doubt you'd want it. You can hear everything but the pictures freeze every two seconds for like five minutes.