2012 Cup of Russia Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Ladies SP

Macassar88

Medalist
I kind of want Kiira to wear a light blue dress instead. I think it would get her more Pretty Copious Sexiness points.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Watching some of these other skaters it a bit to see just how slow Caroline really is. It was painfuilly obvious at SC when she skated after Osmond and Gold who were flying around the rink.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
This event looks nice so far! So, so, sooooo glad for Gracie and Agnes!!

I'd have Agnes closer to Gracie though, I think she should be a little higher in the PCS...

But low score for Valentina.

Now GOOOOOOO Adelina!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina SOTNIKOVA (RUS)

Music: Capriccio Espagnol by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

Black dress w/ lace and cut-outs. Red flower in fair

3T+3T - big!
1F - not again
FCSp
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sotnikova
Score: 57.11 and into 3rd

Damn, I have to go to school now. Hope the rest skate their best.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder why coaches allow skaters to develop bad habits like Murakami's mule kick. Granted it's not as bad as Zhang's was but still it needs to be fixed.

Macassar88

Medalist
I wonder why coaches allow skaters to develop bad habits like Murakami's mule kick. Granted it's not as bad as Zhang's was but still it needs to be fixed.
Same reason as why they let their skaters develop flutzes and lips - it's easier at first for the skater to get the jump, so the skater develops a bad habit because they try to cut corners. Then it gets really hard to fix.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
What's up with Adelinas Flip? that used to be one of her stronger jumps I thought...

Kanako seems to be hit with UR's again.

Macassar88

Medalist
Kiira's up next! Go Kiira! Please don't fall or do anything stupid! Is it too much to ask for two super clean skates from you so you can take this event?

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Macassar88 said:
Kanako's flip was pretty clearly UR IMO

Yes, and to me, her second 3T looked close too. It's sad, her jumps are huge and I like them despite her mule kick, but those UR's are really giving her a hard time.