Practice reports? | Golden Skate

Practice reports?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Any reports from the CoR practices? How is Leonova? And Chan? I would really like to know especially about the Ladies: Gold, Sotnikova, Murakami... It's the most interesting competition this event!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
People who attended Men's training twittered (@anais167) that Chan fell three times, including on footsteps. Artur was quite good, landed quads and trixels.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Thanks for the photos! Anyone has information about what ladies did in the practice? I especially wonder can Korobeynikova land her triple flips? I think she will go with 3T+3T and 3Lo in the short as she did at Cup of Nice. Hope she can deliver a clean short program for the first time here. Then her free program like Cup of Nice will put her at least in 4th I think. And is Leonova better than Skate America? I was so sad for her when she cried there. She is the last world silver medalist and I hope she can get her form back as soon as possible.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Thanks for the photos! Anyone has information about what ladies did in the practice? I especially wonder can Korobeynikova land her triple flips? I think she will go with 3T+3T and 3Lo in the short as she did at Cup of Nice. Hope she can deliver a clean short program for the first time here. Then her free program like Cup of Nice will put her at least in 4th I think. And is Leonova better than Skate America? I was so sad for her when she cried there. She is the last world silver medalist and I hope she can get her form back as soon as possible.

Polina K. coming back from an injury, she did 3F-2T at Nice, while I don't expect her to medal, she usually has bad SP
but a top 5 finish will be very big already, so good luck to her

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Polina K. coming back from an injury, she did 3F-2T at Nice, while I don't expect her to medal, she usually has bad SP
but a top 5 finish will be very big already, so good luck to her

You are wrong, she didn't do 3F-2T. She went for 3T+3T in the short but messed up the first toe. In free, she did a step out of 3F=)
Anyway yeah, good luck to dear Polina! Her elegance and beauty is enough for me to watch her! (Am I in love? :love: )