2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Mao88 said:
Here we go again - another Sotnikova calamity. She looked terrified before she even started. She will never be able to handle it at the top level.

Could you stop it already for god's sake? What's so much fun about playing the oracle and talking as if you could really know if Adelina will ever be able to pull it together or not?
"Calamity" - this program was really bad for her, but aside from that, SA was far from being a calamity. I'd like to see how people like you would be able to handle even half of those young girls pressure :sarcasm:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Sotnikova is overscored by the judges , enough with giving her the benefit of the doubt
SOTNIKOVA IS A HEADCASE, Liza and Julia will go to the Olympics not her !

oh hell naw

Korpi has a bronze at TEB, and Kanako with a 166+ score here probably wont podium
so Kiira goes to GPF

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alena LEONOVA (RUS)

Music: Poeta en la mar by Vincente Amigo

Red and black dyed dress w/ shredded sleeves and skirt. Rose in hair and as earrings, nice.

3T+3T
3Lo - twofoot, stepout, UR
2Lz
CCoSp
3F - forward landing, holds on
1S - messy
StSq
ChSq
3F+2T - mesy landing on 3F, 2T<<
2A+2T
FCSp
LSp

A more mature program, but she needs to sell it more. Jumps not quite there.

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Wow Sotnikova is really getting worse and worse. I don't see her going anywhere this year euros or worlds.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Guys, please take it easy. Sotnikova had a bad skate today but that doesn't mean that see will suck everytime. Look at Carolina. So many ruled her out and last season she putted together and won the world title.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wow--Sotnikova's PCS's are--shall we say--very generous indeed. But I honestly think you'll get skewy PCS scores like this as long as judging remains anonymous.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ouch with that score. But as usual she gets ridiculous PCS for a subpar performance...

gmyers

Record Breaker
Could you stop it already for god's sake? What's so much fun about playing the oracle and talking as if you could really know if Adelina will ever be able to pull it together or not?
"Calamity" - this program was really bad for her, but aside from that, SA was far from being a calamity. I'd like to see how people like you would be able to handle even half of those young girls pressure :sarcasm:

Voluntary sport - is she can't handle it she doesn't have to participate ever again

Mao88

Record Breaker
Hope Murakami can podium. I though she deserved a little more than what she got.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
And what is going on with Leonova? Isn't Morozov paying her the attention she needs? Was/is she injured or something? Leonova looks like she's not trusting herself. :/

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Agnes ZAWADZKI (USA)

Music: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

Dark blue halter dress w/ cuffs. Lots of sparkle.

3Lz
3T+3T - twofoot on 2nd jump
3F - obvious "e"
LSp
2A
3S
2Lz+2T
2A+2T+2Lo
FCSp
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Solid program, nice to see. This should medal.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Agnes ZAWADZKI (USA)

Music: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

Dark blue halter dress w/ cuffs. Lots of sparkle.

3Lz
3T+3T - twofoot on 2nd jump
3F - e?
LSp
2A
3S
2Lz+2T
2A+2T+2Lo
FCSp
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Solid program, nice to see. This should medal.

Yes, I agree. Hm...no loop? has she always left out that jump in her programs?