2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS

Lucky Star

Final Flight
well arent Julia and Liza the only fighters for Olympics ?, so she wont be a factor anyways

I told about Worlds and Euros this season, I think making predicitions about Olympics are way too early. A lot will depend on how Adelina does there (and I can't imagine her not making the team since there are 3 spots)

Irishflip

On the Ice
I don't think that's enough to beat Kanako, the second triple toe was probably UR and non of the elements had that much quality. Plus Kanako gets an instant PCS boost over her for the fact that her program is better.

gmyers

Record Breaker
I can't imagine her loosing to Makarova and even Korobeynikova, and Julia is not eligible yet anyway

I think makarova can beat this sotnikova - especially in a sp by alot with Sotnikovas single flips. Sad to see sotnikova like this every time.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Agnes ZAWADZKI (USA)

Music: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

Dark blue halter dress w/ cuffs. Lots of sparkle.

3Lz
3T+3T - twofoot on 2nd jump
3F - e?
LSp
2A
3S
2Lz+2T
2A+2T+2Lo
FCSp
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Solid program, nice to see. This should medal.

Thought I saw a 2-2 combo in there. Not fond of her step sequence, but the overall program was good. Who choreographed this program? The layout and details could be better.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She passes Kanako, but not by much. She's second behind her in the FS.

Irishflip

On the Ice
Not too surprised that Kanako almost beat her honestly. Funny how close Christina and Agnes seem to always be in the GP.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
gmyers said:
Voluntary sport - is she can't handle it she doesn't have to participate ever again

She can do what she wants too. And she's the one putting the hard work in this, you're just sitting in your chair talking too much.
You could actually have some respect, instead of being so amused to call her a done skater.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kiira KORPI (FIN)

Music: Once Upon a Time in America by Ennio Morricone

Dark pink dress w/sparkle. One strap on the open-back.

3T+3T
3Lz
3F
FSSp
2Lo+2T
3S+2T+2Lo
3Lo - fall
LSp
StSq
2A
ChSq
CCoSp

Very strong start, but some mistakes later. 5 landed triples. Should be enough to medal...