2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Ladies' FS

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I'm far from a Korpi fan, but that lead is completly fair... you don't need to start the disagreement with her scores out of principle or something.

Now go Gracie!! :clap:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Korpi did great. She would be much superior to the cup of Cuna winner on jumps and program.

Irishflip

On the Ice
Gracie's jumping technique is stunning when it works. Sadly I'm pretty sure Korpi just won this.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Gracie GOLD (USA)

Music: Life is Beautiful (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani

Blue strapless dress. Silver sparkle at neckline.

3Lz+3T - nice!
3F - turnout
2A
LSp
2Lo - twofoot
FCoSp
3F+2T
2Lz
StSq
2A+2T+1Lo
ChSq
CCoSp

Some mistakes... I don't think it's enough for gold. 4 triples, only 3 clean

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Korpi has a lot of qualities. Her spins and steps are really good. She has very clean lines. She's artistically mature. I don't get shocked with her scores at all.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Just as a side note... while Kiira is pretty, I don't get why everyones so much into her looks.
If anyone, I think Gracie should be getting the beauty PCS... she's so, so stunning!!:love:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Very close. If Gracie had skated clean she would have had the top spot. But a good confidence-builder for her as well as a silver medal. She belongs in seniors and can swing with the big girls.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm OK with that. Gracie left out two key jumps, and I'm sure she still got an edge call on her 3Fs, which cost her some +GOE. This is a good competition to build on for nationals.